• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Quotes

warning: MAJOR ace combat 7 spoilers inside
Ionela: "Is this for Belka? Or for Erusea? My grandfather had only one wish. To continue soaring through the endless skies. That was the only place he felt alive. But I don’t even have a country to call home, let alone the sky. The Black Forest, the lake...they are no longer mine. Even though those lands were cherished by my late mother. We have to learn to put that sense of nostalgia behind us, and behave like mature adults."

dayum girl, you're not even a teenager yet by one year and that's a good "reason you suck" speech to the guy manipulating the game.

"Quiet, you lot! Why must you be such a nuisance? Let me list some lessons you still need to learn. #1: Don’t loiter about for no good reason. #2: Don’t interrupt others while they are attempting to converse. #3: If you don’t get your way, don’t raise your voice to be intimidating. #4: Don’t think you’ve grown strong just because you’re in a group. #5: What is with those outlandish outfits you have on? My goodness... You call yourselves adults? You kids, don’t grow up to be like these sorry specimens."
---Professor Rowan to Team Galactic grunts, Pokémon Platinum.
He became my favourite game professor when I first got to that part.

"オラオラオラオラオラオラオラオラオラオラオラオラオラオラオラオラオラオ" Jotaro Kujo, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Heritage for the Future

"The Caesar has marked you for death... And the Legion obeys ready yourself for battle"

Fallout New Vegas when you piss off the Legion and they start stalking you.

"Stand now america, our great Nation once more threatens to crumble into a sea of anarchy and despair that have ruled al of us for over 200 years. In short: America we are at war. Even as I speak this words, fearless Enclave soldiers are at the Water Purifier bracing for an inevitable asault. The arrogant Broterhood of Steel reclaims Project Purity as his own and they threaten to steal the Enclave work. Americas water!!

It's ony a matter time before the traitors come for the purifier and take it by force. Let them come. Surge and surge of traitors will fall against the walls of the Enclave. The Broterhood of steal will fall, everyone who oposes the Enclave will meet his demise.

I'm the president John Henry Eden and this is my promise.Nobody NOBODY will take our great nation. GOD BLESS THE ENCLAVE, GOD BLESS AMERICA
"

John Henry Eden President of the USA and leader of the Enclave. Fallout 3

Last edited:
Good golly, Holly. This is the worst thing to happen to our neighborhood since the HOA instituted their mandatory "scavenged rags" dress code. From Rivet City to downtown D.C., the Enclave is on the scene and setting up shop. Children, I don't care if you've ignored every other word that's come out of my mouth for the past five years. Please, hear me now. And believe. The Enclave, and that includes their Homecoming King, "President" John Henry Eden, and his gorilla, Colonel Augustus Autumn, are NOT here to help you. Wake up, children. The Enclave have a giant truck full of brahmin, and they've been spoon feeding you the bullshit. These guys are schemers, crooks, and killers, and the sooner you all realize that and stand up to their oppression, the better. That, my friends, is fighting the good fight

Three Dog - Fallout 3

"Hear me Kings of Eire! Cowering on your thrones!
Hear me Queens of Eire! Cringing in your rooms!
Hear me Champions of Eire! Crying in your drink!
The mere sound of my name strikes fear into all!
Bone Crusher! Battle Master! Blade Breaker! Balor of the Evil Eye!"
--Celtic Tales, Balor of the Evil Eye

When history witnesses a great change,
Razgriz
reveals itself, first as a dark demon
As a demon, it uses its power to rain
Death upon the land, and then it dies

However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns
This time, as a great hero
-poem of razgriz, ace combat 5, the unsung war.

Back
Top Bottom