• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Quotes

"Some people are afraid to use VERT because they think that he is an undead product of dark occult forces and therefore may turn against them at any time. This is simply not true. Obviously, a bad skeleton would not give you gold coins. He would drop rat poison." - Insaniquarium Deluxe

"To kill someone to save the world... is that really the right thing to do?"

~ Silver the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

“Sometimes when colors clash and mix, you end up with mud. But every now and then, you get to see a beautiful rainbow! And in the end...that's a gamble I'm willing to take! With Pearl, and Eight, and Acht, and everyone else!”
— Marina to Order in Splatoon 3: Side Order

Last edited:
I got some more quotes
All from iso padre from splatoon 2 octo expansion

"When you see beauty in what's broken or run-down, then the whole world will be art."

"Whether a thing is trash or treasure, well, that depends on if you see it with love."

"I've been riding this train a long, long time, but a thing I've never left behind is myself."

"Stay somewhere long enough and you forget what it's like to be anywhere else."

"Is it worse not knowing where you are or how you came to be there? I ponder that myself."

"The well-dweller knows nothing of the ocean's breadth. But the water's darkness? Now that's a subject with which it's intimately familiar."

Hey [Player name].
You know why being a trainer is so great?
Because when you're battling, it doesn't matter if you're a kid or an adult.
Everyone's equal in Pokémon battle!
Gladion (Pokémon sun and moon)

“It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... and take away its pain.” - Ballas, Warframe: The Sacrifice

"Sonic... am I a burden to you?"

"And how did you come to this well-thought-out concern?"

"Whenever there's a crisis I'm either running away or standing on the sidelines! You're always rescuing me when all I do is follow you around!"

"Hey! Who was it who stopped Eggman from blowing up Station Square, huh? And who broke me out of prison, or saved me from the Deadly Six's trap?"

"I... then I'm wildly inconsistent!"

"Dude, relax! You've got brains like Eggman, speed like me and can fly with your butt. It's okay if you still need help sometimes. That's just part of growing up."

"When did you get to be so insightful?"

"I have my moments."

~ Sonic & Tails, Sonic Frontiers

Richter Belmont: Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!
Dracula: It is not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was brought here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.
Richter Belmont: Tribute? You steal mens' souls and make them your slaves!
Dracula: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions...
Richter Belmont: Your words are as empty as your soul. Mankind ill needs a savior such as you.
Dracula: What is a man? [tosses goblet, which breaks] A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

~ Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Prologue ~

Last edited:
"So Torque had nothing to do with this. We forced him to help us against his will.
"I see. We shall establish a timtams currency exchange program.
"Huh?"
"WE SHALL ESTABLISH. A TIMTAMS. CURRENCY EXCHANGE PROGRAM."
"No, no, it's okay. I was just surprised is all. Go ahead."
- Lilac & The Magister, Freedom Planet (blooper)

Back
Top Bottom