• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Videogame Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm sorry if a thread like this already exists, but the search system still refuses to work.

I mostly made this thread because of this: $1 PS3 and Vita game sale on PlayStation Store this weekend - GameSpot

I personally don't have any Playstation system that can make use of these deals, but 1$ for some of those games (if not all) is a steal, so I thought I would share! It's only available until Monday, though.

Woot, cheap games for all!

For Nintendo-related deals, I usually check GrubberGamer's updates on GoNintendo. The list is updated almost every day (they last did an update on the 20th), and I especially like that this list shows how many Club Nintendo coins you can get for each game listed in case you're trying to find the cheapest way to hit a certain coin total. Although the main selection of games doesn't change too often, new/updated deals are usually highlighted at the top of each page to make it easier for people who don't want to search through the whole list each time.

Also, for PC users--in case you missed it the Steam Summer Sale has started a few days go, so make sure you pick up some PC gaming goodness! And GOG.com is having a summer sale of their own--I've never used GOG.com before, but right now I see Deus Ex - Game of the Year Edition for less than USD$3 so I may have to start using this site now.

Black Friday is bringing some good video game deals!

At ToysRus:
-Buy any game and get the 2nd for 40% off.
-Limited edition Mario Party Island Tour 3DS XL for $179.99
-8GB Wii U Skylanders Bundle for $199.99
-PS4 500 GB GTA V/The Last of Us or Lego Batman 3/Little Big Planet 3 for $399.99

At Gamestop:
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call for $19.99
-Tales of Xillia 2, Beyond Two Souls, FF Lightning Returns, Battlefield 4, Final Fantasy X-X2 HD for $19.99
-Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Destiny for $49.99

I'll add more things later.

Black Friday deals have already started online!

Some interesting ones:
-Limited Edition New Super Mario Bros. 2 3DS XL w/ NSMB 2 pre-installed - USD 150 (Sure the New 3DS [XL] is coming out in a few months, but this is a limited edition console being initially released at a discounted price)
-Wii Party U w/ Black Wii Remote Plus & Stand - USD 25 (Whether or not you have a Wii U, if you still need a Wii Remote Plus you can now get one for only 25 bucks)
-Deluxe Wii U w/ Nintendo Land, Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze - USD 359.97 (You're essentially getting DK:TF for free)
-Mario Kart 8 - USD 35 (Add the 12 bucks DLC, and you get an expanded game for about 10 dollars less than its MSRP)

There are also Disney Infinity 2.0 and Skylanders Trap Team packs on sale. And like, a crap-ton of other things--check them out here.

Kmart has many 3DS games for nearly half off their original prices! There's also many markdowns for Wii U, PS3, and PS4 games and oh, free site-to-store shipping. Unfortunately for me, my closest Kmart is in the city and Kmart website says "Shipping is Unavailable" for some of the games I wanted to buy. -_-

Last edited:
For anyone who is okay with buying used, Gamestop is starting 30% off any used item 19.99 or below and the member discount stacks on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom