• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Vigilantes: Day 10! Game Over! Croag & Neon Borealis win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vigilantes: Day 1 - Just Kill Your Best Friend 08/29/12

Actually I was just going to make an alliance with a little over half the players so we could kill the other half, but that's okay. Thanks for letting the people I didn't invite know about it.

vote: Themissingno.

The people who lead large groups are generally a scary force in this type of game. So my vote goes here.

Vote: Takaki

Late confirming, sorry.

Well... in the end, someone has to kill someone...but I'd rather stay alive as long as I can.

vote: Themissingno

VOTE: Takaki

Vote Tally:

Missingno: III
Takaki: III
Greece: I

You're highness ;_;

If this is some kind of alliance trying to remove me, I'm sure we'd all love to hear about it.

phase is over

Attention!
The weakest link had been found. The mob quickly approached to the almost indefence creature and attacked her until they thought she had died. Everybody turned around to think about who to kill when the creature rose again.
Hey! They say you have to blow up their brains to actually kill them someone shouted from the distance.
So that's how it goes ha? Greece immediately turned around to face the creature and in less than a second the brains of the weakened creature scattered everywhere.
What a joke!

Dear Takaki;
Takaki.jpg

You are a Zombie

Hell was already full of souls when you died, so you had to come back to Earth......you were revived by magic... There many stories that explain how you came to be, and even though they're all quite different, they all have something in common; you enjoy killing people. Why? Who knows, but you always seem to bite them to death.

Every night phase you can choose to Kill a player, to do so just send me a PM titled <Night X-Kill:USER>.

You only have 3 kills, use them wisely.

You're allied with yourself, you win if you're one of the last 3 remaining players.

User
Takaki has been killed. It is now Night 1. You may now send your kill PMs. Remember, if 4 or more actions are sent, nobody will die and the users who sent their kills will lose one. Night 1 will end August 31, 2012 at 3:00 PM EST.

01. @コジロウ;
02. @America*;
03. @Axle Helios;
04. @Bernie Kuneon;
05. @Croag;
06. @Destiny Queen;
07. @DrumBeats;
08. @Exor;
09. @FinalArcadia;
10. @GengarWithSunglasses;
11. @GliscorMan;
12. @Gotpika;
13. @Greece;
14. @Hawkeye;
15. @J J M;
16. @Jolty Febe;
17. @Lithuania;
18. @Mijzelffan;
19. @Neon Borealis;
20. @SageGaga;
21. @Synthesis;
22. @Takaki;
23. @Themissingno.;
24. @Thunder Lord Z;
25. @Tris79;

Re: Vigilantes: Night 1 - Death of the Dead- 08/30/12

Really late confirming. The servers weren't working when I tried to get in earlier, so that explains it.

Re: Vigilantes: Night 1 - Death of the Dead- 08/30/12

Attention!

The two had been fighting for quite a while now, and even though they were twins, they just wanted to kill the other. The two kept attacking each other and for everyone's surprise, they landed the final hit at the same time. Hansel's stomach was hit by a bullet right in the heart; Gretel's neck was cut open. That's how brother and sister both died.
Dear Jolty Febe;
Hansel_gretel2.jpg

You are Hänsel and Gretel

You were both abandoned when you were little because your parents couldn't afford to keep you. Ever since you ended in an orphanage were you were forced to see murder other kids. That's how you became the sadistic characters you are now. Hänsel's weapon of choice is an axe while Gretel's is an automatic riffle.

Every night phase you can choose to Kill a player, to do so just send me a PM titled <Night X-Kill:USER>. You can choose who makes the kills.

You only have 3 kills, use them wisely.You're allied with yourself, you win if you're one of the last 3 remaining players.
User Jolty Febe has committed suicide.

When it looked like nothing else was going to happen that night, a small girl decided she needed some blood. She started to point at the crowd and at soon as she stopped her finger the head of the poor little cat exploded. A smirk.

Dear TheMissingno.;
Themissigno.jpg

You are Me-Mow

You're a second class assassin trying to prove you can be a top assassin. You are quite agile and very good at hiding. You kill using your poison.

Every night phase you can choose to Kill a player, to do so just send me a PM titled <Night X-Kill:USER>.

You only have 3 kills, use them wisely.

You're allied with yourself, you win if you're one of the last 3 remaining players.​

User Themissigno. has been killed.

It is now Day 2. You may vote.
01. @コジロウ;
02. @America*;
03. @Axle Helios;
04. @Bernie Kuneon;
05. @Croag;
06. @Destiny Queen;
07. @DrumBeats;
08. @Exor;
09. @FinalArcadia;
10. @GengarWithSunglasses;
11. @GliscorMan;
12. @Gotpika;
13. @Greece;
14. @Hawkeye;
15. @J J M;
16. @Jolty Febe;
17. @Lithuania;
18. @Mijzelffan;
19. @Neon Borealis;
20. @SageGaga;
21. @Synthesis;
22. @Themissingno.;
23. @Thunder Lord Z;
24. @Tris79;

Re: Vigilantes: Day 2 -NO, You're not supposed to do that! 08/31/12

Two more gone

Re: Vigilantes: Day 2 -NO, You're not supposed to do that! 08/31/12

Hey, is that Jake from Adventure Time?

Sooo... we are voting on the basis of what now? We all know who we are, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom