• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Vigilantes: Day 10! Game Over! Croag & Neon Borealis win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vigilantes: Day 2 -NO, You're not supposed to do that! 08/31/12

RIP insane syringe wielding cat.

And that's odd, the flavor text says Jolty Febe committed suicide but describes Missingo's killer.
Sooo... we are voting on the basis of what now? We all know who we are, after all.
On who we want dead, of course!

@Fresa; your mentions aren't actually giving me notifications. I think it might have to do with that colour and font you keep giving your posts.

And that's odd, the flavor text says Jolty Febe committed suicide but describes Missingo's killer.

If you look closely, it says they killed each other.

Yeah, but Jolty Febe is one player. It just strikes me as odd.

Anyway, the less the better
Vote: GengarWithSunglasses
@GengarWithSunglasses;

What the heck? I wasn't subbed out? Confirming?...

Vote: Lithuania

Trololololo.

@Fresa ; sub me out pls

Don't see why not.

vote: Vote: GengarWithSunglasses

yay

Does this bandwagon really have much basis?... I know we're trying to be the last 3 standing, but we could always have chosen someone else to lynch.

I don't think there's any reason to it. We have to lynch somebody...and I guess we're just going with the flow

Unvote: Lithuania

Bandwagon~!

Very well. Bandwagon time.

Lithuania is now cRussian​.

Vote: GWS

Attention!

Another day has come to an end, and with that, another player has gone down. By the looks, it was clear everybody wanted this individual dead, and it was also clear he couldn't do anything against the giant mob. Poor guy, he didn't even have time to write his will.

Dear GengarWithSunglasses;
Gengar.jpg

You are Raito Yagami

You are a pretty smart, confident man with a rather boring life. Well, it certainly stopped being boring when you found the Death Note. You quickly realized you can kill any person just by writing their names in the mysterious book, and so decided to use it to fight the evil forces...However, the power the Death Note provided you changed you, and now you just use it for your selfish ideas. You joined Vigilantes because it was ONLY way you could become the God of the new world.

Every night phase you can choose to Kill a player, to do so just send me a PM titled <Night X-USER's name>. In the body of the message you can describe the way you want that person to die; if you don't, they'll die from a simple heart attack.

You only have 3 kills, use them wisely.

You're allied with yourself, you win if you're one of the last 3 remaining players.

User GengarWithSunglasses was killed by a giant mob.

When everyone was returning from burying GengarWithSunglasses's body a loud scream caught the attention of the now happy villagers.
FUCK THIS! I'm out here yelled the old woman. and like that, she just disappeared.

Dear Synthesis;
tumblr_m41n2ktG4M1qf1hsvo1_500.jpg

You are Lin Beifong.

You're a tough, uncompromising person with great leadership skills. You used to be the Chief of Republic City's Metalbending Police force but dropped the position to join Vigilantes. stop Among. Because of your quick temperament, you will kill anyone who tries to stop your plans. You use your earthbending abilities to perform your kills.

Every night phase you can choose to Kill a player, to do so just send me a PM titled <Night X-Kill:USER>.

You only have 3 kills, use them wisely.

You're allied with yourself, you win if you're one of the last 3 remaining players.​

User Synthesis left the village.

Um... Yay?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom