• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Vigilantes: Day 10! Game Over! Croag & Neon Borealis win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vigilantes: Day 9! Silence 09-21-12

@Fresa; You have 4 days to contact a moderator if you want your game re-opened.

Re: Vigilantes: Day 9! Silence 09-21-12

Attention!
For the very first time in ages(such a lie), everyone agreed on who to kill. The very few left gathered around the unsuspected victim, who by the way, seemed rather desperate to get a girlfriend. It was long ago since he last date; I guess he will find he's other half in heaven...or hell, who am I to tell?

Dear Bernie Kuneon;
Kirahand.jpg

You are Yoshikage Kira

At first sight you are a simple man, with a simple life. You seem to like your lifestyle and wish for it to never change. However, there's another side to you. You don't really like dating women, but rather consider their hands as your "girlfriends". But you can't just get their hands can you? Of course not, so you kill them. You joined this game because you heard there some female players, because is dark at night you won't be able to know if your victim is a lady or not, but either way...you'll take your "girlfriends" for a date.

Every night phase you can choose to Kill a player, to do so just send me a PM titled <Night X-Kill:USER>.

You only have 3 kills, use them wisely.

You're allied with yourself, you win if you're one of the last 3 remaining players.
User Bernie Kuneon has been Killed.​

01. @Bernie Kuneon;
02. @Croag;
03. @Greece;
04. @J J M;
05. @Neon Borealis;
06. @TLZ the Confirmer;

It is now Night 9!

Re: Vigilantes: Night 9! Just get this over with!!!0ne1 09/24/12

WE ALL JUST NEED TO DIE DXXXX

Re: Vigilantes: Night 9! Just get this over with!!!0ne1 09/24/12

Attention!

The night was about to end, and no activity had been shown by the residents. It looked like it was going to be just another night when something unsuspected occurred, everyone decided to go for a kill, the problem? they all decided to do so in the same place. They just didn't know what to do when they were surprised by each other. And so it happened, only one of them could come victorious. And so they all attacked....a body felt on the ground...
Dear J J M;
jjm.jpg

You are The Wretched Egg

You are vicious, merciless and cruel. You're Shiro's hidden personality, which is suppressed by a special lullaby. Ever since the machine that produces said lullaby broke, you have taken over her...and now roam free doing what you do best: Killing.

Every night phase you can choose to Kill a player, to do so just send me a PM titled <Night X-Kill:USER>. You kill by using your branch of sin.

You're allied with yourself, you win if you're one of the last 3 remaining players.

User J J M has been killed.

Greece was about to place something next to her victim when she felt her head explode. In fact, her whole body was destroyed and her blood was scattered everywhere...

Dear Greece;
greece.jpg

You are The Joker

You're a pretty smart psychopath with a very sadistic sense of humor. You kill people for your own amusement and always leave a card next to your victims.

Every night phase you can choose to Kill a player, to do so just send me a PM titled <Night X-Kill:USER>.

User Greece has been killed.

the girl that made Greece's body explode was about to leave the scene when a tremendous ray of energy hit her on the back. The ray was so strong that it even burned the girl's insides...

Dear TLZ the Confirmer;

conf.jpg

You are Lucy

Ever since you were a kid, you were always made fun of by the other kids. You lose all sense of empathy and begin killing people without much concern. You seem to want to exterminate mankind. You enjoy making people's heads blow off.

User TLZ the Confirmer has been killed.

TLZ's killer looked around to see if there was someone else he should kill, but it seemed he was the last one standing, so without saying a single word, he declared himself the winner and left without leaving any trace behind.

Dear Neon Borealis;
Combustion_Man%27s_attack.png

You are Combustion Man

You are an assassin from the Fire Nation. You don't same to speak much but are always in action. You kill using your unique firebeding abilities.

User Neon Borealis has won the game!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 10!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Croag woke up the next morning ready to lynch someone when she realized there was no one else on the village. Not a single soul. She walked around and the only thing she was able to found were the bodies over bodies of those who had fallen in the last days. It couldn't be! She had won!

Dear Croag;
Onomatopoeia.jpg

You are Onomatopoeia

Not much is known about you, other than you target and kill vigilante heroes. You got your name because you usually imitate the sounds from your surroundings. It seems like you like killing using your sniper rifle.

Every night phase you can choose to Kill a player, to do so just send me a PM titled<Night X-Kill:USER>.

You're allied with yourself, you win if you're one of the last 3 remaining players.​
User Croag has won the game!

@Takaki;
@Jolty Febe;
@TheMissingno.;
@GengarWithSunglasses;
@Synthesis;
@Mijzelffan;
@コジロウ;
@Tris79;
@DrumBeats;
@GliscorMan;
@Destiny Queen;
@Atomic;
@Exor;
@Gotpika;
@FinalArcadia;
@cRussian;
@Axle Helios;
@SageGaga;
@Hawkeye;
@Bernie Kuneon;
@J J M;
@Greece;
@TLZ the Confirmer;
@Croag;
@Neon Borealis;

Last edited:
Congratulations to you both! :D

Holy Batman, Joker was here?

Congratulations, winners!

Was going to kill Neon Borealis...in the eventual night phase when Fresa would update the game. xD Good game everyone.

SOOO CLOSE DX

But good game thanks for letting me play! XD

ARE YOU SRS I WAS SO CLOSE TO WINNING WHY WHYYYYY

Well, that was fun.

SOOO CLOSE DX

But good game thanks for letting me play! XD

I was the one who killed you, BTW. Just thought you should know that.... :sweatlol:

Wow i'm sorry I was so inactive! The mentions didn't ever work >:
Anyway, yay, thanks for letting me play xD

Night 1
TLZ the Confirmer Kills TheMissigno
Jolte Febe asks to be subbed out

Night 2
☆♪Meloetta♪☆ Kills Mijzelffan
Atomic kills ☆♪Meloetta♪☆

Night 3
SageGaga Kills Drumbeats
Dark Blueberry Kills GliscorMan

Dawn 4
FinalArcadia Kills Exor
SageGaga Kills Atomic

Night 5
No one dies

Night 6
J J M kills FinalArcadia
TLZ the Confirmer kills cRussian

Night 7
J J M kills SageGaga

Night 8
No one dies

Night 9
Greece kills J J M
TLZ the Confirmer kills Greece
Neon Borealis Kills TLZ the Confirmer

Wat.
Croag won without ever resorting to beautiful murder? And Neon B won with only one victim? The horror.

Wat.
Croag won without ever resorting to beautiful murder? And Neon B won with only one victim? The horror.

Heh, the reason I survived till near the end was because I never posted in the thread at all. And once I did, boom I get killed. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom