• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Virizion or Cobalion

Touko~

★N's Princess★
Reaction score
It's the epic battle between the two legendaries from the Isshu reigion! Who will win?

Virizion
Ani640MS.png

640_virizion_front_norm.png

Grass/Fighting

Stats

HP: 91
Attack: 90
Defense: 72
Sp. Attack: 90
Sp. Defense: 129
Speed: 108

Cobalion
Ani638MS.png

638_cobalion_front_norm.png

Steel/Fighting

stats

HP: 91
Attack: 90
Defense: 129
Sp. Attack: 90
Sp. Defense: 72
Speed: 108

Who will win? Discuss!

I dunno...To me, Cobalion's just a second-rate Lucario. Virizion could be good as a Calm Minder, I guess? And it has an original typing.

Don't we already have a thread for these? Well, I say Cobalion, because it's ridiculously underrated, and I usually find Virizion pretty easy to deal with.

I dunno...To me, Cobalion's just a second-rate Lucario. Virizion could be good as a Calm Minder, I guess? And it has an original typing.

Virizion shares its typing with Breloom. Cobalion does stand apart from Lucario because of its ability, Justified.

I'd say Virizon mainly because I like grass pokemon and green pokemon. Cobalion looks too wild for my liking.

Cobalion. It near single-handedly defeated the Elite Four for me, and it's also very awesome. :)

I've recently developed a liking for Virizion, because it looks very elegant, and has a unique typing.

Virizion .

Cobalion is just a worse Lucario.

I liked Terrakion best through , but this doesn't include him.

Virizion shares its typing with Breloom. Cobalion does stand apart from Lucario because of its ability, Justified.
Oop, derp on me! :lol: How could I forget?

Also, I agree that Virizion has a beautiful design. I only lost about 2-4 Ultra Balls on it, whilst Cobalion took around 26.

I like Cobalion design wise, but only by a little bit. I would rather use Virizion in battle. So I said both.

I only lost about 2-4 Ultra Balls on it, whilst Cobalion took around 26.

So? That means pracically nothing. And even if it meant something, it would mean that Cobalion is more valuable. But it doesn't mean anything.

Virizion is much better, cobalion's design is just hideous in comparison. And we've already had steel/fighting, Virizion is the first of its type.

virizion's got better stats but typewise, cobalyon'd prolly win.
I go for design and vote for virizion

Virizion is so classy, I love it. It looks like it would dice you up in 2 seconds flat and then strut away elegantly.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom