• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Vivillon patterns

Warrior of Fire

This is the Monado's power!
Reaction score
I'm working on completing a Vivillon collection (mostly for the dex and would have no problems trading them away afterwards), and I need most of the region-specific patterns. Because I'm doing this mainly for all of Vivillon's patterns in the dex, I'm going to list the ones I have already, those marked with a [T] able to be traded. I'll also mark my native pattern with [N]. Because I personally don't care what stage of evolution I get it at, feel free to send it as a Scatterbug, Spewpa, or Vivillon. And I'll also mark off how many of each tradeable pattern I've currently got, editing as they get traded away. Anyway, on to the ones I've got...

River
Elegant [T] x4
Polar [T] x1
Marine
High Plains [T][N] x1
Modern [T] x1
Meadow
Jungle (currently unevolved)

If you've got any patterns that are not one of the seven I listed, make an offer. As a quick note, you cannot ask for the Meadow pattern, since I've only got it thanks to Viola, and the only pattern that I can guarantee you can get is High Plains due to the marking. The ones here that I can trade are first come, first serve, so unless it's Elegant (until all four are requested) or High Plains, if you don't request it first, you're not getting it. I can also get you anything that's breedable, so if you don't want one of the above patterns (or just High Plains once the non-native patterns are all gone), I can easily breed anything non-legendary (with the exception of Phione, of course, which I do consider to be a legendary), and thanks to my 6IV Ditto I got a while ago through these very trade forums, I can guarantee that it'll have up to five perfect IVs (I've had no luck with entirely perfect spreads thus far with the Kalos starters), though that number does go down slightly if you want a certain nature on it. And I may still need to evolve some baby Pokemon first, so there's that.

Last edited:
Hi, I can offer you a Jungle Vivillon.

Can I have the River one and the Marine one?

Depending on other factors today, I've got all day. Send me a VM when you're ready.

I can offer Garden Vivillon in return for one of the below:

One Houndour with the egg move Destiny bond.
One Arcanine with the egg moves Double kick and Iron tail (preferably this one.)
Or one perfect IV Rotom.

I'm working on completing a Vivillon collection (mostly for the dex and would have no problems trading them away afterwards), and I need most of the region-specific patterns. Because I'm doing this mainly for all of Vivillon's patterns in the dex, I'm going to list the ones I have already, those marked with a [T] able to be traded. I'll also mark my native pattern with [N]. Because I personally don't care what stage of evolution I get it at, feel free to send it as a Scatterbug, Spewpa, or Vivillon. And I'll also mark off how many of each tradeable pattern I've currently got, editing as they get traded away. Anyway, on to the ones I've got...

River
Elegant [T] x4
Polar [T] x1
Marine
High Plains [T][N] x1
Modern [T] x1
Meadow

If you've got any patterns that are not one of the seven I listed, make an offer. As a quick note, you cannot ask for the Meadow pattern, since I've only got it thanks to Viola, and the only pattern that I can guarantee you can get is High Plains due to the marking. The ones here that I can trade are first come, first serve, so unless it's Elegant (until all four are requested) or High Plains, if you don't request it first, you're not getting it. I can also get you anything that's breedable, so if you don't want one of the above patterns (or just High Plains once the non-native patterns are all gone), I can easily breed anything non-legendary (with the exception of Phione, of course, which I do consider to be a legendary), and thanks to my 6IV Ditto I got a while ago through these very trade forums, I can guarantee that it'll have up to five perfect IVs (I've had no luck with entirely perfect spreads thus far with the Kalos starters), though that number does go down slightly if you want a certain nature on it. And I may still need to evolve some baby Pokemon first, so there's that.

I'll offer you Poké Ball Vivillon in exchange for a clone of your six IV Ditto. ^_^

I can offer Garden Vivillon in return for one of the below:

One Houndour with the egg move Destiny bond.
One Arcanine with the egg moves Double kick and Iron tail (preferably this one.)
Or one perfect IV Rotom.

With my luck breeding 6IV Pokemon, the best I could promise with Rotom is five perfect IVs. The egg moves will take time, but will definitely be easier to get done.

River
Elegant [T] x4
Polar [T] x1
Marine
High Plains [T][N] x1
Modern [T] x1
Meadow

I'll offer you Poké Ball Vivillon in exchange for a clone of your six IV Ditto. ^_^

I can't clone Pokemon in X (if it was still Gen V, it would be much easier due to the Action Replay I have), but we could do a tradeback for the pattern since I'm not looking to keep them beyond getting them in events myself.

With my luck breeding 6IV Pokemon, the best I could promise with Rotom is five perfect IVs. The egg moves will take time, but will definitely be easier to get done.

River
Elegant [T] x4
Polar [T] x1
Marine
High Plains [T][N] x1
Modern [T] x1
Meadow

I can't clone Pokemon in X (if it was still Gen V, it would be much easier due to the Action Replay I have), but we could do a tradeback for the pattern since I'm not looking to keep them beyond getting them in events myself.

Trade back? Never mind.

I guess I'll just have to wait for a 'mon with egg moves then, please VM me when you have one of the requested 'mons with the requested egg moves

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom