• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Vivillon Trade

DavidH01

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm new to global trading - having only ever traded with my brother. I'm looking to complete my Vivillon collection.

I'm in the UK so my native version is the Garden Pattern.

I'm currently looking for:

Monsoon
+
Pokeball
(Though I know this is quite rare)

I'm not bothered with stats, natures, moves, levels, genders etc, I'd just like them to have the English name.

I'm looking to trade my Garden Patterns for these, so maybe someone out there in the world has one of these ones who need a UK version.

Thank you!

Last edited:
@DavidH01
Hi! I'm in the UK too but I have some of those patterns spare because I'm looking to collect them in Pokeballs (the curse of ocd). I need to check exactly which ones I have and I'll let you know.

Edit: I can offer the Archipelago, Icy Snow, Sandstorm and Fancy patterns.

Last edited:
OK, my FC is 3024-7375-0153. I'm on now and will be on for the rest of the day probably. I'm not really looking for anything so feel free to trade me whatever you don't need (I have all the Vivillons so keep your Gardens in case you need to trade somebody for something else in the future).

@DavidH01 Cool. My friendcode is in my signature. I'll add yours and will be online for the rest of the day. So just trade with me whenever you want.

@DavidH01 And then I remember that my boyfriend still has my fancy and icy snow vivillon so I'll have to trade you those two either later or tomorrow when I get them back. Sorry about that. :(

@DavidH01 And then I remember that my boyfriend still has my fancy and icy snow vivillon so I'll have to trade you those two either later or tomorrow when I get them back. Sorry about that. :(

Ah no worries! Just let me know when its convenient. Thanks very much :)

Thanks a lot. Sorry I've been busy since we last spoke. I'm around today though. Give me a shout :)

Awesome! I'm available now so I'll just check that I actually have the Vivillon on my game and not on Bank and then I'll be online. :)

Thanks for everyone's help so far.

Now it's time to play hardball.

I need a Monsoon pattern and a Pokeball pattern.

I have:
Lv100 Celebi
Lv100 Shaymin
Lv70 Rayquaza

I'm prepared to trade for these last two patterns. Any takers?

@DavidH01 I have both for trade, problem is I need someone to clone them for me if you don't waiting a couple of days depending on their avalaibility.

What is the rarity of the Pokeball and Fancy Pattern?
It's the only two I need but it's the only one's almost no one has (or those who do, only want something insane for it.

What is the rarity of the Pokeball and Fancy Pattern?
It's the only two I need but it's the only one's almost no one has (or those who do, only want something insane for it.
The rarity might come from the fact they were one-time events.
As a heads up for these kind of questions please post in the Q&A thread next time.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom