• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Vivillon, Vivillon, and More Vivillon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a fairly simple request: I want to complete my Vivillon collection and I'm looking for the 5 patterns I have yet to get.

Patterns needed:

• Continental
    [*]Elegant
    [*]Garden
  • Meadow
  • Monsoon
  • River
  • Tundra

In exchange, I can offer you any of the other patterns. And yes, this does include both the Fancy and the Pokeball patterns (though these are very limited and will likely only get traded to the first 2 or 3 people that ask). I am also looking for multiples of each of these (I'd like at least 4 or 5 but I'll settle for 2 of each), so if there is more than one pattern you need and you only have one to offer, I'll give you different patterns if you give me multiples of one (for example: give me 4 Garden patterns, I'll give you 4 patterns of your choice).

Currently, almost all of the patterns I have are still Scatterbug but I can evolve them if you want me too, but it will take a little time. If you would prefer to evolve them yourself, I have a list of which Scatterbug will evolve into which pattern and I'd be more than happy to let you know which one is which if you get more than one from me.

If you don't want any of the Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon patterns I have to offer, I also have a couple of boxes of HA Charmander (as well as a few spare HA Torchic in Cherish Balls) that I can part with. All sorts of Natures, though I'll have to check which ones in particular.

If you don't want any of these offers, let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do.

I hope to trade with you soon!

Last edited:
I have River, Elegant, Meadow, and Garden available, but I can probably only offer multiples of the Garden pattern. Right now I have 4 Elegant patterns and 6 Garden patterns ready for trade, and I can easily get more Garden patterns. I'm interested in a Pokeball pattern if that's ok. Message me if you need to.
Also, are the Pokeball Vivillions legitimate? I'm fine it if it's cloned, but I don't want it to be hacked.

Last edited:
I have River, Elegant, Meadow, and Garden available, but I can probably only offer multiples of the Garden pattern. Right now I have 4 Elegant patterns and 6 Garden patterns ready for trade, and I can easily get more Garden patterns. I'm interested in a Pokeball pattern if that's ok. Message me if you need to.
I can trade you one Pokeball pattern if that's all you want. You can offer me whatever you can/want.

Also, are the Pokeball Vivillions legitimate? I'm fine it if it's cloned, but I don't want it to be hacked.
Yeah, they're all legitimate. I got them all myself. I don't know how to clone or hack, so nothing I have up for trade will be anything but legitimate.

I'm willing to trade all 10 of them for a Pokeball, Jungle, Ocean, and Sandstorm pattern Vivillon/Scatterbug, if that's alright with you. When's the best time for trading?

I'm willing to trade all 10 of them for a Pokeball, Jungle, Ocean, and Sandstorm pattern Vivillon/Scatterbug, if that's alright with you. When's the best time for trading?

That's fine. I'll be working on mass evolving as many as I can anyway so I should have all Vivillon ready to go by the time I can trade.

As for trading, I'm at -8 GMT, so I'll be available after 8 P.M. my time and most of the next two days. What works for you?

I'm generally available most of the day, but 8pm in your time is 4am for me, so that's too late for me (I'm assuming you're referring to your own time zone.)

I can get you whichever you still need, which seem to be three patterns? I would like an egg of your native in return or if you have eggs from other patterns?

I can get you whichever you still need, which seem to be three patterns? I would like an egg of your native in return or if you have eggs from other patterns?

Right now, I'll only be able to get eggs of High Plains or Modern, if that's okay. All of the other patterns I have are Scatterbug and I can't generate eggs of their patterns.

Last edited:

Right now, I'll only be able to get eggs of High Plains or Modern, if that's okay. All of the other patterns I have are Scatterbug and I can't generate eggs of their patterns.
That's ok, I would like one of each then. Which do you want in return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom