• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Vivillon

ravenclaw1991

Reaction score
I'm trying to collect all of the Vivillon patterns. I need:

Archipelago
Icy snow
Jungle
Marine
Monsoon
Ocean
River
Sandstorm
Savanna
Tundra

Where I live, I have the Modern pattern. I also have an extra Elegant and Continental.

Last edited:
Since I'm trying to get them all, the only ones I have are the extra ones I listed. Is one of those alright?

Yeah it's fine! :) I've only got Garden anyway so send me any different one! :)

My code is 5343-8887-9930

Yeah it's fine! :) I've only got Garden anyway so send me any different one! :)

My code is 5343-8887-9930

I just added you. Can you initiate the trade because I'm not sure which person to click on. I have two people named Kyle on my friend list.

I can gift you the Marine pattern. You can give me whatever you want, don't worry! I'm spanish so I have marine Vivillons everywhere :)
My Friend Code is: 3840-7216-2009

I can gift you the Marine pattern. You can give me whatever you want, don't worry! I'm spanish so I have marine Vivillons everywhere :)
My Friend Code is: 3840-7216-2009

Thank you so much! I just added you and I'm online now, so whenever you're ready to trade is fine with me. :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom