• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Vivillon

SUP3RN0VA

DR4G0N K1NG
Reaction score
Hello, Akira here.

Since I received the Fancy Pattern Vivillon, I've decided to collect the remaining patterns. I have the River Vivillon. Make an offer and hopefully we are able to negotiate a trade that leaves us both satisfied.

Vivillon:

~ Meadow
~ Polar
~ Tundra
~ Continental
~ Garden
~ Elegant
~ Icy Snow
~ Modern
~ Marine
~ Archipelago
~ High Plains
~ Sandstorm
~ River
~ Monsoon
~ Savanna
~ Sun
~ Ocean
~ Jungle

Special Vivillon:

~ Fancy
~ Pokeball (Will offer a shiny or legendary Pokemon for this pattern)

Last edited:
well, i have many pattern left on my box

Pokeball
Tundra
Meadow (nicknamed : Blubby)
Marine
Garden (nicknamed : Meadow)

so, whats your offers?

I have 1 Polar left, 2 Continentals and 3 Modern patterns left.

Same as @Derpina; what are your offers ? =p

If we can arrange a time when I'm comfortable to trade (i.e. not the middle of the night) I'll give you a Garden and Modern Vivillon for two of your native Scatterbugs.

I'm usually on between 7:30am and 10:30pm GMT+1.

I have a Monsoon Vivillon that I can reluctantly give up. I don't necessarily need anything, but if you have a high-IV Axew, that'd be fine. I also got a Shiny PokeBall Vivillon from trade (which I am certain is hacked, but, just for PokeDex reasons . . .).

well, i have many pattern left on my box

Pokeball
Tundra
Meadow (nicknamed : Blubby)
Marine
Garden (nicknamed : Meadow)

so, whats your offers?

Are there any specific Pokemon you need? I am able to breed all breedable Pokemon, if you're interested.

If we can arrange a time when I'm comfortable to trade (i.e. not the middle of the night) I'll give you a Garden and Modern Vivillon for two of your native Scatterbugs.

Are you able to trade now? It won't take me long to capture two Scatterbug to trade to you.

Are there any specific Pokemon you need? I am able to breed all breedable Pokemon, if you're interested.

Are you able to trade now? It won't take me long to capture two Scatterbug to trade to you.

umm, im sorry
im looking for (meybe) competitive legendary
or shiny pokemon.

I'll only consider trading shiny Pokemon for the Pokeball pattern. I don't think any other pattern is really rare enough for me to contemplate parting with a Shiny Pokemon, particularly while I'm collecting those as well. Apologies, for not having anything else to offer you.

I can trade now. Just give me a sec to register you FC and I'll be online! My trainer name is Cassandra.

Grimer, Pineco & Poochyena should be fine by me. My FC is in my signature. ;)

I can breed those for you. I already have the modern pattern now, so which of the other two did you want to trade?
I have 1 Polar and 2 Continental patterns you don't have that I own left. Since Modern is no more of a concern, I'll be taking just Grimer & Pineco instead.

I can breed those for you. I already have the modern pattern now, so which of the other two did you want to trade?
I have 1 Polar and 2 Continental patterns you don't have that I own left. Since Modern is no more of a concern, I'll be taking just Grimer & Pineco instead.

I'll still give you the Poochyena. I'll give you those three Pokemon for the Polar and continental patterns.

I'll still give you the Poochyena. I'll give you those three Pokemon for the Polar and continental patterns.

Oh, you want the 2 Continentals ? I'm fine with that, but that'd be inconvenient for others that don't have this pattern I can give the remaining one to. Oh well, I can still get random Scatterbugs off the Wonder Trade and get patterns each time.

Unless you can be online for the next 20 minutes, I won't be online for 4 hours for the trade after that. I'm registering your FC right now.

Oh, you want the 2 Continentals ? I'm fine with that, but that'd be inconvenient for others that don't have this pattern I can give the remaining one to. Oh well, I can still get random Scatterbugs off the Wonder Trade and get patterns each time.

Unless you can be online for the next 20 minutes, I won't be online for 4 hours for the trade after that. I'm registering your FC right now.

No, I just want the one Continental. I have no need for two. What I mean is that I will trade you the three Pokemon you want for one Polar pattern and one Continental pattern.

Oh ok. Then I will throw in a surprise egg with good IVs for the 3rd Pokémon to trade. If you can come online now, then let us trade ! :)

Last edited:
Oh ok. Then I will throw in a surprise egg with good IVs for the 3rd Pokémon to trade. If you can come online now, then let us trade ! :)

I will breed you those three Pokemon now. I will let you know when I have finished.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom