• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Vivillons

Nowhere Girl

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm trying to complete a full collection of every Vivillon. Here's a list of all the patterns I need:

Meadow
Tundra
Continental
Icy Snow
Archipelago
Sandstorm
River
Monsoon
Savanna
Sun
Ocean
Jungle

I have completed the National Dex, so I can breed anything you like, including Phiones. I can also offer Pokérus and infinite Unowns (transferred from Platinum; tell me the letter and I'll catch one for you).

I also have the following spare Vivillons available to trade:

Elegant
Hasty Compound Eyes
Rash Compound Eyes (nicknamed 00000%)
Timid Compound Eyes
Lonely Shield Dust
Timid Shield Dust

Modern
Gentle Compound Eyes
Docile Shield Dust
Timid Shield Dust

High Plains
Jolly Shield Dust

My indigenous variant is Garden, so I have infinite of that type to trade.

My FC is 2664-2094-1260 and my in-game trainer name is Cassandra.
My local time zone is GMT+1. Good times to trade are between about 07:30am and 10:30pm. Please don't expect to trade with me if you can only trade in the middle of my night!

Last edited:
i was wondering, can you iv breed? i own some extra vivillons with Continental, Meadow, jungle, ocean & sun patterns, but i already have a full dex :/

i was wondering, can you iv breed? i own some extra vivillons with Continental, Meadow, jungle, ocean & sun patterns, but i already have a full dex :/
Um, well I've never actually IV bred before. I gather it's a lengthy process and I've never given it a thought as I don't battle competitively. ^^;

I'm interested in your native pattern as well as the Unowns. I might be able to get some extra Meadow and/or Continental, I'll just pm you once I have obtained them.

I'm interested in your native pattern as well as the Unowns. I might be able to get some extra Meadow and/or Continental, I'll just pm you once I have obtained them.
Cool. Are there any particular Unown forms you're after? I can even get the !? variants.

If you're still after Meadow form i have one, i would trade it for your High Plains one (i fancy getting all forms in my dex now too haha)

If you're still after Meadow form i have one, i would trade it for your High Plains one (i fancy getting all forms in my dex now too haha)
I'm still after it! Just added you. Would you like the one nicknamed Buggy or an unnamed one? I can't nickname them myself.

Cool if I play later on I will add you back. Any will do, like I said its just for filling my dex forms too

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom