• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

#VivillonVendredi

How do you have "special" Bulba's to give away?

How are they special and how did you get them? I've been told repeatedly that no one has managed to get into the games yet. How then does Serebii have all the 3D models?????

So if that's the case surely these special Bulbas can only be Bulbasaurs that Professor Sycamore hands out or eggs of such???

@Genwunner; I'm assuming these are babies of a Bulbasaur given by Sycamore, and regarding them being "special", they probably have egg moves or perfect stats or something, although I haven't received one so I'm not sure. No need to be suspicious, however! ^.^

From what I understand if you breed it you'll just get your native pattern. Not sure anyone's tested extensively (i.e. breeding a pair of Ocean or whatnot).

Honestly I'd love a semi-permanent pattern swap set up somewhere, or even just a seeking thread for everyone seeking certain patterns or whatnot. I don't think the fascination is going away xD

Can someone please explain to me why the hell do people over at the GTS ask for Xerneas/ Yveltal in return for Vivillons? Mainly the icy snow and Tundra pattern? o_O

ShakerMaker, what kind of Vivillon do you have? I got some different patterns for all my continental ones, but so far I only have garden, elegant, polar and modern. If you have any other patterns and want to have one with continental pattern, I can give you one of mine.

I have three different patterns at the min and only one of each, including my native garden pattern. I need to get to work on getting more to trade with :p

I'm posting this on the main Pokémon forums looking for Vivillon's haha!
What I want:
666-t.png
666-i.png
666-a.png
666-s.png

Tundra - Icy Snow - Archipelago - Sandstorm
666-mon.png
666-sa.png
666-su.png
666-j.png

Monsoon - Savanna - Sun - Jungle

I can provide: Garden, Marine, Modern & Elegant Pattern Vivillon's, along with Y exclusives, Kanto/Kalos starters etc. If there is something you want!

Thankyou to anyone!​

Can someone please explain to me why the hell do people over at the GTS ask for Xerneas/ Yveltal in return for Vivillons? Mainly the icy snow and Tundra pattern? o_O

It's probably because they want to boast their patterns? But some of them do put the patterns they want in their descriptions, too, so I don't know because you can't contact them yourself out of GTS.

In any case, I've finished my Vivillon collection, so I'll be able to offer unlimited Jungles for anything!

I'm posting this on the main Pokémon forums looking for Vivillon's haha!
What I want:
666-t.png
666-i.png
666-a.png
666-s.png

Tundra - Icy Snow - Archipelago - Sandstorm
666-mon.png
666-sa.png
666-su.png
666-j.png

Monsoon - Savanna - Sun - Jungle

I can provide: Garden, Marine, Modern & Elegant Pattern Vivillon's, along with Y exclusives, Kanto/Kalos starters etc. If there is something you want!

Thankyou to anyone!​

Same as S2daam, These are the patterns I'm looking for. I can provide unlimited marine Vivillons and I have a spare elegant one. I can also offer X and Y exclusives along with any Kalos starter and Charmander.

Thank you!!!

It's probably because they want to boast their patterns? But some of them do put the patterns they want in their descriptions, too, so I don't know because you can't contact them yourself out of GTS.

In any case, I've finished my Vivillon collection, so I'll be able to offer unlimited Jungles for anything!

Yeah, but isn't it a bit over the top to ask for Xerneas in return for a Vivillon? even if the pattern is rare?!!

I'm in the same boat as WindBlast and s2daam. I'm also looking for those patterns. In addition I'm also looking for Vivillons with high planes and ocean patterns. I can offer unlimited continental ones and a spare elegant one.

What I want:
666-a.png
666-su.png
666-j.png

Archipelago - Sun - Jungle

I can provide: Garden, Continental, High Plains, Marine & Elegant Pattern Vivillon's, along with Y exclusives, Kanto/Kalos starters etc. If there is something you want!

Thankyou to anyone!​

Last edited:
I'm still looking for these:

- Tundra
- Archipelago
- Sandstorm
- Monsoon
- Ocean
- Savanna

It might be that I have to add the Savanna pattern to the list if my trade offer via GTS is not taken...

Edit: As I did not get a Savanna pattern one via the GTS, I added it to my list.

I can offer the Kalos starters and Charmanders. I can also offer one modern Vivillion and of course my native continental ones.

Last edited:
Got icy snow and tundra. Still looking for Monsoon, sun, savannah, ocean, sandsrorm, meadow and archipelago.
Any help would ne highly appreciated.
Can privide marine, polar, modern, 6 starters, both fossils and xy exclusives.

I have unlimited SUN PATTERN plus extra Elegant and Modern ones.

Looking for:
-Icy Snow Pattern
-Archipelago Pattern
-Sandstorm Pattern
-Savanna Pattern
-Meadow Pattern
-Jungle Pattern
-Marine Pattern

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, I can catch an unlimited amount of Marine ones.

I only have 5 different patterns, these are the ones I don't need: High Plains, Modern, Polar, Elegant, Marine

I have Unlimited Polar. I have 1 of: Elegant, Garden, Modern and Tundra. I really want:

Icy Snow
Jungle
Meadow (since it's the "official" Vivillon)
Monsoon
Ocean
River
Savannah
And Sun

Also, why does everyone and their mother ask for the XYZ trio in exchange for Vivillon (or any other Pokémon for that matter)? I ain't trading my 1000-year-old tree-turned-deer for a butterfly...

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom