• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

#VivillonVendredi

Hello! I have Polar type & right now they're Scatterbugs, but I've got 6. Working on leveling them up, but they'll evolve to Polar even if I trade them away. :)

Hello everyone!

I have unlimited High Plains patterns, and one Modern if anyone wants them. I also have Pokreus so I can infect your Pokemon to sweeten the deal.

Currently looking for:

- Archipelago
- Garden
- Icy Snow
- Jungle
- Marine
- Meadow
- Monson
- Ocean
- River
- Sandstorm
- Savanna
- Sun
- Tundra

3DS Friend Code is in my profile. If you want to trade just message me and we can set something up. :)

Last edited:
I'm looking for the following patterns:

Icysnow, River, Monsoon, Sandstorm, Ocean, Jungle.

I can offer the following:

Modern, Elegant, Garden, Tundra and Marine. (Unlimited Supply of Modern and Elegant)

I have unlimited Polar Vivillon. XD I'm looking for Sandstorm, Polar Ice, Marine, Tundra, Savannah, Archipelago, and River.

Vivillon Vendredi. Oh, Bulbagarden and their alliterations...

Well, I will also be providing Polar Vivillons to the Friday mix.
If you'd like to trade Vivillons (or if you need more codes for the Friend Safari), my Friend Code is 0061-1001-6642. I can offer as many Polar Vivillons as you'd like, or one Elegant, Meadow and/or High Plains Vivillon. I just started my collection, so I am still looking for these patterns (Serebii names used):

Tundra
Continental
Icy Snow
Marine
Sandstorm
River
Monsoon
Savanna
Sun
Ocean

The ones above are the ones I need for my collection. I will still willingly take:

Meadow
Garden
Elegant
Modern
Archipelago
High Plains
Jungle

I've got Starters, Y exclusives, some hard-to-find Pokemon and (of course) Polar Vivillon. Please, feel free to message me here on BMGf, and we'll make a trade! Until then, have a vonderful Vivillon vendredi!

Last edited:
I have Polar Vivillon!

What I'm looking for is: Everything except Polar and Garden. :) Send me a PM if you would like to set up a trade. I have a few Vivillon fully evolved, and a few Scatterbugs that will evolve into Polar Vivillon no matter where they evolve. I'm working on getting them evolved.

Alright, I got some Icy Snow to trade away. How many, you might ask?

Enough :p
I25ZYz0.jpg

7LOsdti.jpg

Here's my checklist for reference to what I'm looking for (will be updated automatically as I obtain more):
vivitemp.png

My FC is 4699-6589-8963; send me a VM or similar with your code so I can add and trade with you. :)

Last edited:
I thought Vivillon Vendredi was for putting your Vivillon out in wonder trade..not doing regular trades?

well...anyway I will be participating today and sending out a bunch!
Happy Vivillon Vendredi everyone!! :)

I thought Vivillon Vendredi was for putting your Vivillon out in wonder trade..not doing regular trades?

First of the four points on the first post already states direct trades :p I'll be dumping a bunch of mine into WT at some point as well, though.

Yay! I've been waiting to participate in this for a month! Let's see what happens! :)

A list of what I have to get rid of:

High Plains (unlimited)
Elegant (x2)
Marine (x1)
Modern (x1)

What I need:

Anything but Polar and Icy Snow

My F.C. is 2878-9591-1952

Hit me up if you want to trade.

Last edited:

First of the four points on the first post already states direct trades :p I'll be dumping a bunch of mine into WT at some point as well, though.

well lookey there. It sure does. haha! I should of read the fine print.

I can definitely give away Polar Vivillon but I want all the formes! I'm going to try this for sure. If anyone needs my friend code it's 3179-6234-9138 and the name is SFM I can take any Vivillon Forme except Polar.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! :) im new here and i want to trade some vivillon

What i can trade:
-Modern
-Elegant
-High Plains
-Continental

What i need:
-any others...

Send me a PM if u want to trade ;)

Why does everyone already have High Plains :(
Maybe because it hails from the West Coast states of America (including Idaho) and British Columbia.
If you want to, I trade one to you using my brother's game (I don't have XY due to lack of personal 3DS).

Why does everyone already have High Plains :(
Maybe because it hails from the West Coast states of America (including Idaho) and British Columbia.
If you want to, I trade one to you using my brother's game (I don't have XY due to lack of personal 3DS).

High Plains is my native pattern, so I would need to trade for it.

I have Modern as my native Vivillon and several spare Elegants for trade.
I also have one spare Tundra with a Japanese name.
I have one spare Savanna as well.
I HAVE ONE SPARE MONSOON--ALERT, ALERT, ALERT PLEASE NOTE I *HAVE* ONE SPARE MONSOON FOR TRADE!

I'm looking for the following patterns:

Archipelago
Garden
IcySnow
River
Sandstorm
Sun

Last edited:
Looks like I too have the most common vivillon around.. High Plains -_-, but if someone needs it, send me a pm..I'd like any vivillon x3.
I have so far:
-Polar.
-Archipelago.
-Garden.
-Elegant.
-Modern.
-Continental.

Already breeding some and looking for a safari with vivillon to make things easier, soon gonna release a box or two <3.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom