• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Vixana's Edge of Reason [Gen VI]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 5 IV Pokémon, Happy Hour

I mean six, it's much easier to create fives from sixes, such as, I can assure 100% that I have as many 5 IV Kangas as I want. However, in terms of using in battle, 5 is generally good.

I guess I should add an addendum to the statement, in that I often give away things for less than what I am looking for, as I can replace most of it.

Last edited:

I'm specifically looking for them in Luxury balls, because ball and hidden ability status are set at time of capture and cannot be improved during breeding, as for which ones though. Any that I don't have, would be helpful.

I've got:
Riolu
Quilladin
Ivysaur
Frogadier

Would you be interested in any of those?

I'd be willing to accept them all, I do already have Rilou (which reminds me I have to evolve it), my Chesnaguht is in a quick ball which has no further effects from the ball, my Bulbasaur is male, so it can't possibly pass down it's ball, and I do have a froakie that fits my goals too.

However, it's really not a big worry to replacing my stuff.

I'd be willing to accept them all, I do already have Rilou (which reminds me I have to evolve it), my Chesnaguht is in a quick ball which has no further effects from the ball, my Bulbasaur is male, so it can't possibly pass down it's ball, and I do have a froakie that fits my goals too.

However, it's really not a big worry to replacing my stuff.

It's ok! Could I ask for the Happy Hour Smeargle?

Of course, those are the easiest thing for me to replace.

In general, it's not a problem for me to give things away.

Could I have a Happy Hour Smeargle?
I could give you hidden ability Pinser and ivysaur and others

Well, I went and looked, it appears I do not have hidden ability Pinsir.

Ok so a HA Pinser for a happy hour smeargle would be a good trade?

Well, that took long enough but now the update is here.

And yes, I can still help you out.

Vixana are you able to do 5th gen tutor move pokemon trades transferred with bank? I'm looking for an impish mudkips/swampert with stealth rock.

The only mudkip I have is Careful.

You just commented in my thread. I'm very interested in the flawless shinies: Zapdos, Suicine, trampinch. What are you interested in?

You didn't actually have to come over, but I'll double check, I only picked out two so far. Of course, I can't say zapdos is the most interesting of shinies. But I can tell you everything that I put up non-flawless is either a physical attacker down special attack or has some useful Hidden power.

As for what I've picked out, shiny Genesect, shiny Mew, and Keledo.

im looking for a thundurus for poke black my FC is 2237-9204-9563 please pm me

I have a Thundurus on black, I however took it out of my primary offer list until it could be checked again. Also, my connecting to the internet on gen V is a bit of a hassle, so I need some reason to put it specifically onto your black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom