• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Vixana's Edge of Reason [Gen VI]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 5 IV Charmanders

can i please have a

SMEARGLE
#235 Smeargle (♂)@ Luck Incense
Jolly
Moody
31/31/31/31/31/31 HP: Dark 70
Sketch

and a

VULPIX
#037 Vulpix (♀)@ Fire Stone
Timid
Drought
31/31/31/31/31/31 HP: Dark 70
Heat Wave
Hex
Hypnosis
Disable

what would you like ?
i have a wide range of legendaries
just tell me can i will see i i have one :p

thank you

Of course you can have them. As for legendaries, perhaps you can tell me simply about the ones with better IVs.

Of course you can have them. As for legendaries, perhaps you can tell me simply about the ones with better IVs.

i just restarted the game so i haven't got to that point yet where i can go to the judge - but I've been also spending time on training
- legendaries are in poke bank :p

i can trade them to you but i have to say i got a few from trade so (JPN) I'm not sure its 100 % legit

I've got a - definitely legit ho-oh + giratina + some others = got them myself (do you mind if you clone them and trade one back ?)

and some others i got from trade

and also what items do you need ?

just ask and i will see if i have it

and please quote my post so i know when u reply

Last edited:

i just restarted the game so i haven't got to that point yet where i can go to the judge - but I've been also spending time on training
- legendaries are in poke bank :p

i can trade them to you but i have to say i got a few from trade so (JPN) I'm not sure its 100 % legit

I've got a - definitely legit ho-oh + giratina + some others = got them myself (do you mind if you clone them and trade one back ?)

and some others i got from trade

and also what items do you need ?

just ask and i will see if i have it

and please quote my post so i know when u reply

Normally I only quote posts when I have multiple responders to keep in order, it's been rather quiet around here.

Anyway, something I know I don't have non-shiny Manaphy. Also, dream ball legend would be great. Of course, simply the ones that you know to be legit work.

I do not have the equipment to clone in Gen VI. So if you are really worried about losing your things, I can just give you what you asked for without further cost, as I can replace my offerings.

oh ok then

i don't have a manaphy sorry but i have a phione ? and some other items

(what do you mean you don't have the equipment to clone ?) i thought you could clone in XY ? I've done it once before but that was after 12 tries - i got one arceus which i gave to my lil bro
and i just cant get the timing right

REALLY ? THANKS VERY MUCH !!! - I'm gonna see if i can get you a 6 iv mudkip ! legit ! i will see if i can clone/duplicate it for you THANKS !!

Phione is bad and should feel bad. As for Manaphy, I have one. It's just the only mon that I've seen only as shiny.

From what I have heard cloning in X and Y takes two 3DS.

On the topic of 6 IV things. I just got my seventh 6 IV froakie, and all have been male. I really hate these things at this point.

LOL Yeah i know but i like to have a legendaries box in my PC - its cool - my hall of fame BEST and favorite pokemon as well as legendaries go there

and yes cloning in XY needs two 3ds's - I've done it before and it works but I'm not very good at it - never get the timing right :(

Dang you are sure having a tough time breeding - why don't you breed by getting a 6iv ditto and a 6iv frokie to try and get a 6iv female frokie ? (short cut hehe)

On the topic on iv breeding - i really admire the people that IV breed (not using the short cut i mentioned ) I've seen many of the instructions and none of them look too easy to me - and it must take a lot of time :p
- so people that do IV breed are usually determined or hard working people which i like - I'm like that too :p - or perfectionists ;0

im not just saying that cause i want to flatter you (...maybe :p) jokes - its really true :p
when i go through the hall of fame i will start IV breeding the hard way :p

btw have you heard of the song - hall of fame by the script ? (one of my favorites ) i find it inspiring :p

- i will try cloning again - and if its a success i will give you (after) all LEGIT 5iv charmander + solar power ---- 5iv scarmory ----- 6 iv mudkip (might be a swampert when u get it ) and a 5iv solosis --------------------- maybe a 6iv female frokie (have to check) ---- and others

thanks for everything

Well, I have a 5 IV female that I am working with and a 6 IV male. (I refuse to give up the ball.) The odds though are still low. It's 1/8 to get a female at all, about 1/32 to get a flawless one, and 6/10 to get a HA. That combines to about 1/425.

Also, if you have a 6IV for IV breeding and are not using it, you are doing it wrong. (The same applies if you have the thing with the right Hidden Power and such.)

haha i see you are having a hard time :p but i guess the end result will pay off - who knows you may even get a shiny *_*
just keep going girl :p and you will achieve your goal by manipulating the computer lol :p
but you can trade away the left overs :p good thing :p

do you still have that flawless ditto if so I would be willing to offer a flawless goomy im trying to breed let me know if this intrests you and what ability youd prefer and etc. p.s. if I could have the ditto first ill give you the goomy in gen 6 if that's ok

Last edited:
Um... acutally the flawless JAP ditto was apperently a rather good (but not perfect) hack. I have a flawless ENG ditto and the 30 ditto though.

As for flawless goomies, I do already have Gooey and Sap Sipper in Luxury.

Um... acutally the flawless JAP ditto was apperently a rather good (but not perfect) hack. I have a flawless ENG ditto and the 30 ditto though.

As for flawless goomies, I do already have Gooey and Sap Sipper in Luxury.

ok the engilsh works how about a flawless feebas or a shiny slugma?

Alright, as for feebas, that falls into "been there, done that", but it could work anyway. Slugma could be fine too.

Yes, you can have the ditto whenever you like.

Yes, you can have the ditto whenever you like.

just noticed now u rdy to trade already pu FC in mine's in sig if you dint notice

EDIT:thx and I dint know it was pefect AND shiny lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom