• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VIZ Media to release second Pokémon 4Koma collection: Pokémon Pocket Comics: Legendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
VIZ Media to release second Pokémon 4Koma collection: Pokémon Pocket Comics: Legendary ...

This autumn, VIZ Media will be releasing the second installment in their "Pokémon Pocket Comics" series — Pokémon Pocket Comics: Legendary Pokémon.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: VIZ Media to release second Pokémon 4Koma collection: Pokémon Pocket Comics: Lege

Always nice to get some more manga stories besides Adventures :-D

Especially since you'd think a 4-Koma's chances wouldn't be very great!

Re: VIZ Media to release second Pokémon 4Koma collection: Pokémon Pocket Comics: Lege

Always nice to get some more manga stories besides Adventures :-D

Especially since you'd think a 4-Koma's chances wouldn't be very great!
I had the same thought! I'm always happy to support Viz or Shogakukan Asia if they're willing to take a chance on a non-Adventures title (I feel so old...I remember back when I used to write to them begging them to bring BACK Adventures lol). But I was really surprised of all things a 4Koma manga from 2012?? Did the first Pokemon Pocket Comics do that well?? lol it is a mystery but oh well XD

The number of new manga series has really decreased since the start of Generation VI so I'm not sure what else Viz can realistically do at this point. There's a trading card game one that would probably be a pain to release because of legal issues, a one-volume OmegaRuby AlphaSapphire manga that Viz may or may not be interested in (though the fact that we're coming up on the one-year anniversary of ORAS without so much as an announcement tells me that no, they're not interested), the Anakubo Kousaku Pocket Monsters series (which is totally not coming over), and then these 4-Koma releases. These 4-Koma releases are really their best bet at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom