• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music Vocaloid

Blast

☆彡
Reaction score
If you've been on the internet for any amount of time, you almost certainly have seen or heard of Hatsune Miku. She is the most popular of a series of software to create electronic vocals with, called Vocaloid. Kagamine Ren and Rin, Megurine Ruka, GUMI and KAITO are other well known Vocaloids. Because amateurs can easily create music with this software, there exist many different songs with various themes. Not only that, many covers of Vocaloid songs have been made by fans. The popularity of Vocaloid has truly blossomed from fan creation, which I think is wonderful. I also really like many Vocaloid songs and listen to them often.
Have you heard of Vocaloid before? Have you listened to some songs? Who is your favorite Vocaloid? Mine is probably Miku, but I also like IA and GUMI. Share your opinion and thoughts!!

Luka's my fave with Gumi being at a close second.

Songs wise... I like a lot. Playing the Project Diva games a lot of the songs got stuck in my head since I played them over and over.

But to name a few I like Ai Dee, Amazing Dolce (I don't have an ego, I swear), Blackjack, Brain Revolution Girl, Change Me, Childish War, Freely Tomorrow, Hm? Ah, Yes., The Last Queen, Love Trial, Magnet, Meltdown, Nostalogic, Patchwork Staccato, Pinky Swear, Raspberry * Monster, Risky Dice, Solitary Envy, Tengaku... etc. So I'm a huge fan I guess.

I'm gonna necro this thread to express my fascination at how this great song has existed for almost a decade, but I only heard it for the first time a few months ago

I generally like the trance-style songs the most, but a lot of the pop songs are good too. In terms of a favorite track, I'm not sure where to even start. But some artists I like a lot off the top of my head are Aerial Flow, Blue Twinkle, Sevencolors, Aura Qualic, and Mikuru396.

my favorite is v flower. i really like their voice, especially in songs like Close to You. I also really like Miku's voice, especially in Pinnochio-P's songs. my favorite producers are probably Pinnochio-P, Neru, and PowaPowa-P or siinamota (may he rest in peace)

my favorite song at the moment would have to be Motivation is Dead

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom