• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Voice actor for the English Pokémon dub gets married: Wedding bells ring for Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Voice actor for the English Pokémon dub gets married: Wedding bells ring for Poké

Woop woop hooray! Calloh Callay! I didn't realise it was last Saturday!!

Re: Voice actor for the English Pokémon dub gets married: Wedding bells ring for Poké

Congrats! Hope you be together for a while or forever! Or something like that!

Congrats Jamie! :D

I wish you and your partner all the best :)

Congradulations! May you two have many happy, healthy years together! Best wishes!

"a lot of those kids are fans of Pokémon. And after every book they read and every movie they see tells them a story of a man and a woman riding off into the sunset together to live happily ever after, they need to hear a story like ours."

Ah, how I wish there would be a canon, even very small, view of a gay couple in the anime, or the games (not simply fan speculation), but it seems even canon heterosexual couplings are in short supply in that regard.

All-in-all, good for you and here's hoping for a long and happy union!

Congrats Jamie! Happy for you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom