• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Volcanion Gamestop Codes

Nikeboy4

Reaction score
I've got a few. Any one care to trade for past events?
I just started playing again and I've missed quite a few events.

I have poke bank celebi, Stevens beldum, darkrai and keldeo. Care for any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi Nikeboy, I have some of the previous events released earlier this year, if you have another code. I will be able to list the events I have a bit later today. Thanks

I have an Event Diancie I can trade you for a Volcanion code. I may also have other events here and there up for trade as well. Just let me know what you'd like.

I have an Event Diancie I can trade you for a Volcanion code. I may also have other events here and there up for trade as well. Just let me know what you'd like.

Hmm any events from last year?

Hmm any events from last year?
I don't have that many 2015 events, other than the fully evolved Hidden ability Unova starters, and the Sludge Bomb Zoroark. The Diancie I have for trade was from 2014. I also have a Darkrai from Unova, too.

I'm not sure what you really want...

Let me know when you can trade?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I'll add your friend code right now so we can trade. Thank you very much! Note that it originally came in an ultra ball, so you don't get too surprised.

I'll add your friend code right now so we can trade. Thank you very much! Note that it originally came in an ultra ball, so you don't get too surprised.
Thank you very much. Hope you enjoy your Volcanion.

I'll take it. PM when you want to trade.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom