• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Voltorb Flip or Slots?

Do you prefer the Voltorb Flip or the Slots?

• Voltorb Flip

Votes: 78 54.2%
  • Slots

Votes: 66 45.8%

• Total voters
Aura is with me
Reaction score
Voltorb Flip is boring and the music is lame... i dilike the music totally... and it's annoying....

the future is not written
Reaction score
Voltorb Flip, as it requires actual skill, rather than just hoping you're lucky.

Reaction score
Voltorb flip. I like games that make you think a little, so it was easy for me to spend hours playing Voltorb flip. I never got hooked on the slots in the same way. It was fun to figure out the strategy to easily win with Voltorb flip by myself, but of course there's also the luck factor, which makes the game not too easy. Plus, it was easy to get way more coins from Voltorb flip than I ever got from the slots. With slots, I always ended up losing all my coins. xD

I want eShop...
Reaction score
The slots are definitely fun and nostalgic, and the option to buy coins was a cool addition. However, I don't tend to like things that are based in luck, and Voltorb Flip actually gets you to focus on it and think about your strategy. It is much more engaging and fun than the slots, and it is much easier and faster to get coins. I've gotten to Level 7, where the payout becomes insane. I have never really played anything like Minesweeper before, but Voltorb Flip is still fun. Of course, this is just me.

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
I enjoy Voltorb Slots more, because it's based on strategy instead of luck.

Reaction score
Even though I'm not very good at Voltorb Flip I still like it more than the slots.

Nuzlocke Challenger
Reaction score
At first, I hated the flip, but then I got good at it! :3 And I just like it better, strategy over luck any time.

make plove not warble
Reaction score
The slots were awesome (and the roulette was even cooler, but we tend to forget Ruby/Saph don't we?). I liked that you could buy coins, because I don't think anyone actually took the time to save up coins through winning the slots.

That said, as far as the actual game goes... voltorb flip is better. I got really good at it and ended up getting my friends to trade me some of their pokemon in return for winning them a Dratini or something else.