• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Voltorb Flip or Slots?

Do you prefer the Voltorb Flip or the Slots?

• Voltorb Flip

Votes: 83 53.9%
  • Slots

Votes: 71 46.1%

• Total voters

Battaman

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit
Reaction score
Well, since we have had such long discussion about this I made a poll.

I prefer the Voltorb Flip.

Even though I don't like Voltorb Flip, I find myself playing it more often than I played Slots.

I never was big on the slots. Flip may be challenging, but it is fun.

Voltorb Flip all the way. Slots were boring, based more on luck and could leave you with less coins than you had when you started if you weren't skilled enough to play them properly. I would have never made a PC clone of the slots.

Believe it or not... After playing quite a few Pokemon games...

I've never bothered to use the slots.

Voltorb Flip, on the other hand, actually enticed me to play to see what had replaced the usual slots. I was not disappointed. I feel that this is a change for the better.

Funny how now we have support. Seems Ruined Forever doesn't last forever.

Voltorb Flip, I can lose track of time playing it.

However, they need to allow us to buy coins again.

Funny how now we have support. Seems Ruined Forever doesn't last forever.

Yeah, before release everyone and their nephews uncle told us how cruel EU is. Guess USAs decision on follow EUs regulations is not so bad after all.

I'm not a fan of both, sort of neutral I think about it. Though I think it would've been nice to have both in the game, sort of like Hoenn's game corner. But what would've been nice would have been to be able to buy the coins like in the original.

I liked the slots. I'm sure I'll eventually like Voltorb Flip, but for now I like the slots better.

I prefer the slots over Voltorb Flip. Voltorb Flip is like Minesweeper and Picross had made a baby and produced that. -_- I happen to be terrible at both, so Voltorb Flip isn't fun for me. I'm glad it's free to play, otherwise I would have lost a ton of money.

Never tried slots.
I hated flip at first but now i love it =3
Gonna get me an eevee as a prize.

Voltorb Flip. It's hard to line up the slots. But then again, hitting a Voltorb right after uncovering a row or 2 without them is rather annoying.

I don't like the fact that the slots were censored, or that the choice to buy coins was removed. However, Voltorb Flip is fun, and I think they should've included it in adddition to the slots... not just one or the other.

One good thing about Voltorb Flip; it doesn't take long to max out your coins if you're good at it. I maxed out my coin case on my second day playing it.

I suck at Voltorb Flip. It just makes me want to throw my DS at the wall. >:C

So I prefer slots.

Slots. I don't hate Voltorb flip, though. I just wish the game corner was a little more interesting. Why is there only one table?

Also, I miss that game from the generation 2 games. It's been so long since I've played them that I forgot what the name of it was...

Honestly, the very notion of Voltorb Flip used to make me see red. Then I warmed up to it...then I got annoyed again when I couldn't figure out how to play it...but now that I have more or less mastered the art of playing it, I love it. I really like the element of strategy and the fact that you can't lose the coins you've won. I do sometimes turn on my older games just to play the slots, though.

Voltorb Flip. I used to hate it, but now I like it.
I gave it a chance, and now i'm a little better at it.

The slots shouldn't have been censored though.. both would have been nice.
Stupid game-rating systems..

Back
Top Bottom