• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Voltron Mafia ~ Endgame (Crashing Back to Earth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elementar

How's it going?
Reaction score
Voltron Mafia

first-trailer-and-poster-for-voltron-legendary-defender-season-21

Hey everybody, and welcome to Voltron Mafia! For those of you that don’t know, Voltron: Legendary Defender is currently a series on Netflix, based on the 1980s animated series, Voltron: Defender of the Universe. The former is what this game is based on, and admittedly, is as very role madness and potentially bastard game. I’m not sure if it’s bastard or not, so it’s not too bad. It's probably one of the different games I've ever come up with (and that includes Fire Emblem Fates Mafia).

Basically, the series involves 5 pilots of legendary robotic lion ships, where they save the universe by combining into a larger robot with a multitude of weapons at hand. You’ll learn more about it through FT and stuff like that.

This is also important for the game, as there are a few special mechanics present in this game that I haven’t used before. Please read them below.

In the show, the “Paladins” (the pilots of the lions) each have a Bayard, which is a weapon that customises itself to the wielder. They can also be put into their lion’s control panel to give the lion, or Voltron when formed, a similar weapon. However, it takes practice to unlock this. As such, all the Paladin players will gain an ability if certain requirements are met (in relation to the content of their posts; something like “talk about Voltron or galaxies” could unlock this ability. That’s an example, not actually one by the way). Furthermore, if all the Paladin players unlock their Bayards, Voltron will be formed, allowing the group of paladins to collectively decide an action through private voting for one night. This can only occur once in the game, and only if at least 5 of the paladin players are alive for balance purposes.

With that out of the way, please read the rules J Let me know if you have any questions about mechanics or rules. I’m happy to go over it. Please pay particular attention to rule 8.

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided by me.
3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.
4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention me please.
5. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, I have a right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
6. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
7. Dead players may post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information. However, please don’t post too much (to the point where it could interrupt the game).
8. Hyper-Majority will only come into play at later stages in the game. I will notify all players when this has occurred. When it is in play, all lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 2/3, rounded up, of votes that target the one outcome.
9. If all players in the game have placed a vote, the phase will end (even when Hyper-Majority is not in play).
10. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
11. I will announce when -LO conditions will be active.
12. No loophole abuse.
13. The host may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed for all players.
14. Vote with this structure VOTE: [PLAYER]. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: [PLAYER].
15. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state your favourite character, or favourite show where small robots combine to make bigger robots (which all copied Voltron btw :p).
16. Have fun!

In advance, I hope you all have fun and enjoy the game. Good luck J

Players
1. @AussieEevee Lynched Day 5 - Keith: Town Miller Fire Rolestopper -> Miller 1 x Commuting Duelist [2 x Undetectable Tracker] ~ LOST THE GAME
2. @Officer Snake Killed Night 3 - Princess Allura: Town Beloved Princess [1 x Passive Role Stealer] [1 x Roleblock] ~ LOST THE GAME

3. @FinalArcadia Won in the Endgame - Commanders/Generals (Sendak/Axca/Narti/Zethrid/Ezor): Mafia JOAT (1 x 3-Way Gladiator, 1 x Destruction Starter, 1 x Janitor Kill, 1 x Strongman Kill and 1 x Rolecop) ~ WON THE GAME
4. @Nightwing101 Died Night 2 - Slav/Krolia/Romelle: Town Weak Hider and 1 x Timeline Crosser, 1 x Ninja Vigilante or 1 x Determiner ~ LOST THE GAME
5. @swarla Died in the Endgame - Lance: Town Icy Sharpshooter -> 1 x Icy Swordsman [1 x Normaliser] ~ LOST THE GAME

6. @Jinjo Killed Night 2 - Haggar: Mafia Corrupt Witch and 1 x Kuron Controller ~ WON THE GAME
7. @GreedyPablo_1955 [USER=89861]@Nightwing101[/USER] Died in the Endgame - Matt: Town Ascetic ~ LOST THE GAME
@MegaPod Lynched Day 1 - Hunk: Town 1 x Bulletproof Earth Bodyguard [2 x Jailkeeper] ~ LOST THE GAME
9. @Feenie Lynched Day 2 - Emperor Zarkon: Mafia Godfather Master of Bayard ~ WON THE GAME
10. @Pika_pika42 Killed Night 1 - Pidge: Town Nature Cop [1 x Zapper] ~ LOST THE GAME
@noworry @MegaPod Lynched Day 3 - Coran: Town 2 x Captain ~ LOST THE GAME
12. @TheCapsFan Killed Night 2 - Prince Lotor: Independent Quintessence Seeker - LOST THE GAME
13. @Space Killed Night 4 - ???: ??? (Shiro: Town 1 x Bulletproof Strong-Willed Arm Master (turned into Vanilla)) ~ LOST THE GAME

Subs

Host and M.o.D.
@Elementar

Last edited:
In please!

Hmm... despite my avatar being from a mecha anime, not sure on many things with combining mechs? Gonna say Gundam SEED Destiny since the Impulse Gundam was sort of a combo thing with the Core Splendor having to dock into it. does that count lol

I'm in! I used to love the Power rangers when i was younger so i'll go with that as my favourite show BUT i really do love Voltron.

Last edited:
Sign me up please! I struggle to pick a favourite character because so many of them are likeable but its either Pidge, Keith or Lance.

I'd like in, please! I'm not entirely sure if this counts, but G Gundam? It's the only thing I can think of that might remotely count.

Hey everyone.
I'm going a camp for three days, so I won't be able to start hosting until the 6th. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thanks to everyone who has signed up. Hopefully that last spot fills soon.

Night 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom