• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Voltron Mafia ~ Endgame (Crashing Back to Earth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please explain how this confirms FA as mafia?
He's getting at the fact that town hasn't lost yet. If one of the two of us wasn't mafia, town probably would've already lost based on numbers since we'd have no chance to hit scum correctly this phase. Since he's claiming to be town, he's acting like that confirms me as scum.

You're ignoring most of my point about that. Space was literally copchecked by a confirmed town cop, and there was no reason NOT to vote Space if you were town. Either Space was truthful and we killed the godfather, or they were lying and we hit them next phase.
Damn, I meant Feenie in that part, but it was probably clear what I was saying anyway from context and my previous post about it.

Can you please explain how this confirms FA as mafia?
Because there are only two choices to lynch. If both FA and I were town, the game would have ended because it would have been impossible to lynch scum.

You're ignoring most of my point about that. Space was literally copchecked by a confirmed town cop, and there was no reason NOT to vote Space if you were town. Either Space was truthful and we killed the godfather, or they were lying and we hit them next phase.
There was nothing confirmed going into D2.

When all that had been mentioned before that was Space saying they were now vanilla, I at least assumed that's what "burn" meant. You never clarified anything further than the percents for the role, and never that Space's role PM wouldn't show up after dying. You even admit you were vague, why not tell us the full effect at that point when you brought it up at all?
I did tell you what had happened. I had burned Space's role.

You know, I can't convince the others to vote you, so all I'm going to do is check out now. Good game, scum team.

You know, I can't convince the others to vote you, so all I'm going to do is check out now. Good game, scum team.
@AussieEevee if you are town please do not just check out. I will be more suspicious of you if you leave at this point in the game, if you are truly town stay.

@AussieEevee if you are town please do not just check out. I will be more suspicious of you if you leave at this point in the game, if you are truly town stay.
Everything that can be said, has been said.

The strongest piece of evidence in my favour is that I was open and honest with Space when I burned his role. I would have had no reason to draw attention to myself as scum.

Assuming you are town, then the choice of who you believe more is up to you. FA might be good with words, but I have been open and honest about my role, and why I voted for Space. You also know that if I don't have a sure target, I tend not to vote which is why there was no D1 and D3 votes from me. I didn't react to no flip from Space, because I had already mentioned that I had burned his role.

Woah this is almost as tough as choosing between pancakes and waffles.

On one hand we have Eevee,
A percentage Protect or Vanilliser role turned into a Duelist role. Only the Vanilliser role has been proven yet.

On the other hand we have FA,
A Gladiator role, proven.

Based only on this fact, Eevee looks more likely scum.

@Nightwing101 did you receive any request for the duel last night?

I have never seen a Mafia having a Gladiator role.

FA has not made mention of his powers evolving. If he's part of Team Voltron, his power should have evolved when mine did.
I don't think thats necessarily how it works. What night did yours evolve?

I've checked and both duelist and gladiator can be town and mafia type roles.

Look, i'm just going to vote with my gut as there isn't a lot of time left.

Vote: AussieEevee

I swear to any immortal being that's out there, if you're actually mafia FinalArcadia...

Last edited:
wow ninja'd again
I was about to vote for AussieEevee too
Vote: AussieEevee
FinalArcadia I will be very impressed if you're mafia, but hopefully we're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom