• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

VS Recorder; Your Battles

Nevando

The Weirdest Tower Tycoon
Reaction score
This isn't a question about the VS Recorder, but I just thought a thread where you post videos you've posted at the Jubilife WiFi Building [or, if it's compatible with the HGSS VS Recorder, wherever that is], or maybe cool finds, could be done.

I recently beat Tower Tycoon Palmer Round 2 [Battle 49 at the Battle Tower], which I find amazing because, although I don't think I'm a bad player, I've never gotten to the second match for any of the Frontier Brains, so it's my first gold print.

Video no.: 28-22012-86297

[If anyone wants to know why I switched out my Garchomp to subject my Froslass to a free hit, Garchomp has Choice Scarf equipped, locking it into Earthquake which, for obvious reasons, was not going to help me ;D]

Although this one is not my video, I found it while browsing through the VS Recorder data. Level 100 Magikarp VS Level 100 Mewtwo. The result is hilarious.

Video no.: 21-91799-87249

So post away! You only get 3 slots, hopefully you have something good saved :ksmile:

We tried this kind of thread before and it didn't really take off... I was kind of disappointed that it didn't.

Battle Tower, 2nd round against Palmer ( not me):
pretty...suprising outcome. ^^"

96-00890-83037

Battle Hall, my trusty Whiscash against some random Grass type. Suprise move ahead!

60-53941-02732

Let´s hope that this tread will be more successful than the last one.

We tried this kind of thread before and it didn't really take off... I was kind of disappointed that it didn't.

D: I wasn't aware... cause I think it'd be great, but I guess shit happens.

Great job. I don't think Garchomp needs a choice scarf; Palmer's Pokemon are all quite slow. A choice band could work better, in my opinion.

This is a great thread idea.
I'll post mine, when I find my platinum.

Thanks.

It looks like same could be said about this thread as well. I wonder why.

Anyway, the Mewtwo VS Magikarp battle was amazing. That Magikarp is from an event and will be optainable through the Pokéwalker later in Japan this month.

I got to the 2nd Palmer battle today for the very first time with my Platinum team. I´ll post my video-number tomorrow to show the...stunning result.

I posted a battle where my Porygon-Z PWNED 4 of Dark Knight's Pokémon. Even though I lost, it inspired me to train that Porygon-Z to lv 100 and put it on my team once again. It is now EV trained in speed.

So, just a friendly match between my friend and I. Not serious competitive style battlers, a lot of these Pokémon aren't even EV trained, and I'm not really in any right frame of mind, so I just slapped some Pokémon together on a team. Barely managed a win XD

32-02800-28759

[Yes, I realise this is a mega bump but I'm hoping it stays aliiiive.]

Here's one vs C-cal, it was very close:

14-81672-08950

A (really) bad prediction cost me my heatran, which would have been a huge help in the end. I also think I was a little liberal in exploding my forretress.

2nd Battle VS Tower Tycoon Palmer (Gold Print): 15-28740-74743.

A little unlucky with Heatran, almost knocking out Marcia despite having a decent Sp. Defense stat and a type advantage; everything else was quite easy with the help of Herrera.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom