• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Vulpix, Poochyena, Houndour, Eevee(s), Taillow

archer

Reaction score
So yeah, just started playing Black. I'm really just looking for some favors here. I'm not very far in the game and would like to go through the main storyline with some of my favorite pokemon. Have really nothing to offer but I'm only asking for some very basic pokemon. Anyone feel like being nice? I also have a bunch of stuff on my SoulSilver game if anyone is interested in that just ask.

Looking for:

Female Vulpix
Female Poochyena
Female or Male Houndour
Female or Male Eevee (would like a few Eevees)
Male Taillow

Will take really anything, if anyone has multiples let me know about natures/egg moves.

Would really appreciate it, know I'm pretty much just asking to be given pokemon so I'm hoping someone will just have a little sympathy :)

EDIT: No longer need the Eevees!

Last edited:
Yeah I should be able to help you out with a bunch of those. I'll have to check the genders of my guys, but if anything I could breed the right ones. You said you have a bunch of stuff in your SS game--do you think you'd be willing to trade some SS exclusives to my HG?

Yeah absolutely let me know what you're looking for and I could see what I can do.

I've got roughly 6 million eevees, so if you want any of them, they're all yours. I'm not really looking for anything in return.

I should be able to set you up with a houndour. Not looking for much, but a water stone would be nice.

@Zapface I would like that very much :)

@YoBro22 Don't have a waterstone at the moment but if you trust me enough I could hook you up with one as soon as I get it.

I can do it anytime on the weekend unless you want a particular level which I would happily do this week and give it to you next weekend.

Yeah I'm available Saturday night around 11:30 or 12 EST if that's not too late for you.

EDIT: Don't care about the level really, a female would be great if possible but not a big deal.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom