• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Vulpix vs. Growlithe

Cuddy

The pony train
Reaction score
vulpix.png
vs.
growlithe.png

I put this on my forum, to see what reactions I got, so I am putting it on here too.

Vulpix, not sure of the reason i've just always liked Vulpix better.

Vulpix. It's adorable, it's cute, it's tough and it evolves into Ninetales for cryin' out loud.

Growlithe. It's a frickin' fire dog and it evolves into Arcanine. Plus, it has the better design and could pwn Vulpix.

Plus, its a dog. I like dogs.

Vulpix ^^ It's cuter in my opinion. They both look like dogs anyway :p

Love them both in their Kantonian Forms. On the other hand, Alolan Vulpix is adorable, but Hisui form Growlithe is a disappointment.

This is based on only the base forms because Hisuian Growlithe's evolution hasn't been shown. Overall, Hisuian Growlith wins out because I really like its design, more than regular Growlithe (better coloration and fur shape in my opinion, plus dual-typing) and both Vulpix forms.

Kanto Vulpix < Kanto Growlithe
Kanto Vulpix << Hisuian Growlithe
Alolan Vulpix > Kanto Growlithe
Alolan Vulpix < Hisuian Growlithe

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom