• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Vulpix037's Drawings!

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Really cute! :D You seem to manage really well without lines! ^^

Leafy Pupa
Reaction score
That’s... b-beautiful! I know the next Vulpix037 art to make into an avatar now, supposing you don’t mind!

Reaction score
Since I Haven't posted in here for over three months, i think now's the best time for me to revive my art gallery.
So to reflect this, I drew a Slowpoke.
Screenshot_20180603-210649.png
...and now I've revived my art gallery, it probably won't be long until it dies again :p

Reaction score
Due to the large amount of snow where I live at the moment, I figured it was the appropriate time to draw... *Drumroll*
Aww.
Since I Haven't posted in here for over three months, i think now's the best time for me to revive my art gallery.
So to reflect this, I drew a Slowpoke.
...and now I've revived my art gallery, it probably won't be long until it dies again :p
I love the color!
So, you only had to wait 12 days for another update to my art gallery. I just spent the last 35-40 minutes drawing this Litten. It definitely took longer than I expected it to... :p
Nice! I like how you did the eyes.

I won't lose! Let's go, let's go, let's go!
Reaction score
Kawaii! You're a big inspiration for me!

Leafy Pupa
Reaction score
That’s really cute! And I like the periwinkle color you used for its tail stripe and such.

Reaction score
Came up with an idea involving the new Pokémon Meltan today. Decided to draw one steeling stealing one of Klefki's keys and causing it to get angry, since both Meltan and Klefki are cute little Steel types. :D
Screenshot_20180930-185340.png