• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Vulpix037's Drawings!

Decided to draw something new to go in here. Since I'm using a different phone after an incident involving my old phone, it's not of the usual style.

It's basically Vulpix thinking about setting fire to a Magnezone, while Magnezone is wondering what Vulpix is thinking about.
sketch-1543863249220.png

Here's my latest drawing. It's of an Alolan Vulpix, Snorunt and Glaceon (three cute Ice types), minding their own business,, seemingly unaware that there's a Flareon behind them that's about to melt them...
sketch-1547592085244.png
I totally did not just trace around Alolan Vulpix's Dream artwork, what are you talking about?! :whistle::p

that art looks adorable, funny idea for a drawing
(kind of 'great inspiration')

Your latest drawing shows a big improvement. A little hint, use shapes like circles and guidelines for the initial lineart

And now for another drawing. This one depicts a shiny Buneary, with another Buneary, an Eevee and a a Vulpix in the background admiring it. There's also a pile of Easter eggs in the background (because it's nearly Easter), with an actual Exeggcute in the pile. I was originally intending to use it as my avatar, but I changed my mind.

Earth Forms
Its been a while since I last posted anything here so I'll post some custom Pokemon forms I made for an art contest on Discord a while back. There were three categories - Earth, Sea and Sky. I submitted two entries for each category, plus shiny forms for each entry. I'll start off by posting the Earth forms.
1593384245621.png
1593384316498.png
1593384448604.png
1593384574504.png

Back
Top Bottom