• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wailord Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presidian

cuter in person
Reaction score
Wailord Wars
Adapted from the Animal Planet Television Series "Whale Wars"

Dedicated to Paul Watson, Sea Shepherd Crew, and all of the Whales of the Southern Ocean

Hundreds of miles south of the shores of Olivine City, Johto: innocent Wailmer and Wailord are being killed, processed, and sold on Johto’s open market in Goldenrod City. None of the Governments of Johto’s neighboring countries have challenged the quota of almost 1,000 Wailmer and Wailord to be killed this whaling season. Roberto Kensington of Hearthome City, Sinnoh founded the non-profit environmental anti-whaling organization: Sea Shepherd. Sea Shepherd is operating mainly in the Oceans south of Johto, where most of the whaling quota is being completed. Their headquarters are in Canalave City, Sinnoh.

Now, their main objective is to shut down the Johto Whaling Fleet that is accomplishing most of the quota itself, making almost 900 kills each whaling season.

The Johto Whaling Fleet (JWL) consists of six ships. They are:

- 2 Harpoon Ships

These are used for killing the Wailmer and Wailord. They catch the Wailmer or Wailord with their harpoon, and then pull the harpoon in, shoot the Pokémon, and tie it to their boat’s side.

- 1 Fuel Tanker

This Fuel Tanker supplies the Fleet’s fuel supply, and saves the many trips back to shore the fleet would have to take in order to refuel. By taking out this ship, the Sea Shepherds could potentially send the entire Fleet back to shore, post-poning the Whaling Season, and costing the fleet hundreds of dollars.

- 1 Factory Ship

The Harpoon Ships send the Wailmer and Wailord carcasses to the Factory Ship to be processed and shipped out to the market. The Factory Ship is one of the major ships in the Fleet. The Fleet goes down with the Factory Ship, because Wailmer and Wailord carcasses decay very easily.

- 2 Spotter Ships

These Spotter Ships spot pods of Whales, and track them, relaying their coordinates to the Harpoon Ships.

The Sea Shepherds only have 1 normal sized ship: the Rogue Angel. They also have two smaller inflatable ships that they base most of their offensive tactics around: the Gemini, and the Delta. In addition to the small boats, they have a helicopter to help them find the Johto Fleet in order to attack them. The Rogue Angel’s radar capabilities limit them to a very small range.

“Well, who’s going to stop them? Just Roberto?” you ask? If you feel that you want to protect these innocent creatures, and are willing to die for them: you can apply to become a crewmember. Here is the form that you must fill out:

-Form-

Name:
Appearance:
History:
Desired Position: (Refer to the list below my signature.)
Experience: (What has your character done in the past that makes them eligible for their desired position?)
Pokémon: (Preferably Ice/Water. No two people can have the same Pokémon. Up to 3 Pokémon, please)

(And no, I am not setting any lengths for any of the fields in the sign up format. Write as much as you think that will be enough to tell about your character, and be approved.)

-Rules-

- Swearing is tolerated if used appropriately
- No Sex Scenes
- One may have more than one character, but not more than one character with an important/head position.
- Use this heading in Italics:

<Name of your Character that you are using currently (if you have more than one)>
<Location on the boat (don’t worry, we’ll talk about this in the briefing session)>
<Time in Military Time (e.g. It’s 2:00pm, or 14:00, so it’s 1400 hours)>

And this font (Courier New) in both the heading, and the post content.

- Pssst, also: put “I <3 Whales” someplace in your post in bold if you read the form, rules, and plot!

Everyone will be briefed on Sea Shepherd’s tactics, the ship’s map, and their Bunks’ locations once everyone is on board and we are out of port.

See you there,

Roberto Kensington

-Positions-

- CaptainRoberto Kensington

- 1st Mate (1 only) Gold Silverston

The 1st Mate is the second person in charge. He/She is also the substitute for the captain if the captain is away or dead, in some situations.

- 2nd Mate (1 only) - Alphonse Madison

The 2nd Mate is the third person in charge on the ship. He/She is also the substitute for the 1st mate.

- Bosun (Boatswain) (1 only) - Greg Erge

The Bosun is in charge of the Delta and Gemini boats, and also all of the technology that is used in the use of the Delta and Gemini boats, such as the crane.

Sub-Position: Boat Hand (As many as possible) - Cooper Cunningham

- Communications Officer (1 only) Kenton Kagimoto

The Communications Officer is in charge of the radar, gyroscope, and other navigational technology that is used on the ship.

- Chief Cook (1 only) - Amethyst Walker

The Chief Cook is in charge of all of the food that is made for the Rogue Angel’s crew. All of the meals must be vegan.

Sub-Position: Cooks (As many as possible)

- Quartermaster (1 only) - Kevin McCullen

The Quartermaster is in charge of the maintenance of the crew’s private quarters, as well as the ship itself. He/She must clean the ship and clean the crew’s laundry as well.

- Helicopter Operator (1 only) - Joshua Antonimous

The Helicopter Operator must use the Helicopter at the captains command, and also take care of the Helicopter and repair any of the possible damage tot he Helicopter.

Sub-Position: Helicopter Operator Assistant (1 only) - Joseph Antonimous

The Helicopter Operator Assistant must help the Helicopter Operator with the deployment of the Helicopter, and the maintenance of the helicopter.

- Medical Officer (1 only) - Layton Frostglaze (Link)

The Medical Officer is the doctor for all of the crew. If someone is hurt or injured, the Medical Officer must help them in any way he/she can.

-Groups-

(Include this in your character’s position if your character would like to be in one of these. One character may not be in two Groups. This is optional.)

- Delta Crew (5 only) - Amethyst Walker, Kevin McCullen

The Delta Crew must steer the Delta Boat, and throw butyric acid and prop-foulers (lines that can shut down an enemy ships’ propeller) from the ship.

- Gemini Crew (5 only)

The Gemini Crew must do the same as the Delta Crew.

-Characters-

-Joseph and Joshua Antonimous
-Kenton Kagimoto
-Amethyst (Amy) Walker
-Gold Silverston
-Kevin McCullen
-Alphonse Madison
-Layton Frostglaze (Link)
-Greg Erge
-Cooper Cunningham

-Pokémon Taken-

-Milotic
-Wailord
-Dewgong
-Gyrados
-Lumineon
-Mantine
-Walrein
-Vaporeon
-Eevee
-Leafeon
-Swampert
-Lapras
-Espeon
-Empoleon
-Glalie
-Marshstomp
-Azumarril
-Lanturn
-Cloyster
-Kabutops
-Relicanth
-Porygon Z
-Kingdra
-Blastoise
-Politoed
-Gallade
-Crawdaunt
-Glaceon
-Marill

Roberto Kensington's Bio
Name: Roberto Kensington

Personality:

Roberto is very headstrong, and knows his plans months before he executes them. He would die for the Wailmer and Wailord at a man's hands if he had to, and thinks that his crew should do the same. Living by the shores of Canalave City, he loves the sea. Even in the coldest of waters he likes to swim. He has no wife, no living family, and no children, so he occasionally likes to be alone without anyone bothering him. He has no respect for the Johto Government or the JWF.

Appearance:

Roberto has dark tan skin, and wears reading glasses occasionally at sea, and looks slightly Hispanic. He is at medium height and skinny. Roberto wears jeans, plaid shirts, and a bullet proof vest: he is very cautious of potential assassinations. He also has a tattoo on his right forearm with the Sea Shepherd logo: a skull with two pitch-forks below it. On the forehead of the skull, two whales forming a circle.

History:

Roberto was born in Canalave City, in a hospital by the shore. He loved swimming as a child, and always wanted to sail the seas alongside his Pokémon. At the age of 19, he heard of the sudden whaling surge south of Johto. He was enraged with the Johto Government's decision's, and traveled to Johto. He wrote a bill that banned all commercial whaling from any of the oceans or Wailmer and Wailord sanctuaries. The Johto Congress denied the bill, and dismissed Roberto's claims of "Endangerment of innocent creatures".

Roberto then decided to create an organization: Sea Shepherd. This organization would help to put a stop to commercial whaling, and other illegal activity that is affiliated with the Ocean.

Position: Captain of the Rogue Angel

Pokémon:

478.png

Lex

160.png

Vixon

461.png

Veronica

Last edited:
Name: Joseph and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous

Appearance:

Joe and Josh stand tall for their age at six foot, and have a pale complexion. They have black, messy hair (though Joshes is approximately an inch longer) and bright, turquoise eyes. They have slightly longer and sharper canine teeth than average, meaning they can make them protrude slightly from their mouths and back again. They each have a thin, four-inch long scar on the side of their face (right for Joe, left for Josh) because they were born Siamese.

They usually wear black, sometimes “mixing-it-up” with blue’s, green’s and pinks (Josh normally dresses more gothic). They’re never seen without a pair of fingerless gloves (style may vary). They each have a silver chain around their neck that have a small, glass vile on it which is said to contain the water from the lake of a Lugia. They wear them for good luck.

Personality:
They’re very sarcastic and stubborn. They both love music, and as such, always have a large shell flute on their possession. They care for one another, and rarely trust others. They both have mild ADHD (Josh also has MDS (Mild Depression Syndrome)) which causes them to be hyperactive at inappropriate times,. Because of this, and several other *ahem* contributing factors, outsiders consider them to be insane, often referring them to people who can “help” them.

History:
They were born in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. They had a normal and happy childhood, often visiting the Snowpoint Gym (where their mother was the Gym Leader) up until they were six, when their mother sadly died from breast cancer, leaving Candice to take over the Gym.

They never knew their father, as their mother went to a sperm bank and never married, so they moved to Pallet Town in Kanto to live with their Aunt Delia. There, at age ten, they began their journey. They travelled the four regions, competing in contests and various tag-events.

Desired Position: Helicopter operator and assistant.

Experience: They were junior helicopter co-pilots in the JAF (Johto Air Force).

Pokemon:

Joe: Milotic, Wailord, Dewgong.
Josh: Gyrados, Mantine, Lumineon.

Last edited:
Reserve a spot for me, please. My app will be up this weekend.

Reserve the helicopter pilot and assistant for me, please (Their pokes will be; Miotic, Wailord, Dewgong, and Gyrados, Mantine, Lumineon)

You may have the Helicopter Pilot, but (as I mentioned earlier) you may only have one character with one major position. Please look to the other Sub-Positions for more options.

Reserve a spot for me, please. My app will be up this weekend.

Alright ^^ Will do.

Name: Joseph and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous

Appearance:

Joe and Josh stand tall for their age at six foot, and have a pale complexion. They have black, messy hair (though Joshes is approximately an inch longer) and bright, turquoise eyes. They have slightly longer and sharper canine teeth than average, meaning they can make them protrude slightly from their mouths and back again. They each have a thin, four-inch long scar on the side of their face (right for Joe, left for Josh) because they were born Siamese.

They usually wear black, sometimes “mixing-it-up” with blue’s, green’s and pinks (Josh normally dresses more gothic). They’re never seen without a pair of fingerless gloves (style may vary). They each have a silver chain around their neck that have a small, glass vile on it which is said to contain the water from the lake of a Lugia. They wear them for good luck.

Personality:
They’re very sarcastic and stubborn. They both love music, and as such, always have a large shell flute on their possession. They care for one another, and rarely trust others. They both have mild ADHD (Josh also has MDS (Mild Depression Syndrome)) which causes them to be hyperactive at inappropriate times,. Because of this, and several other *ahem* contributing factors, outsiders consider them to be insane, often referring them to people who can “help” them.

History:
They were born in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. They had a normal and happy childhood, often visiting the Snowpoint Gym (where their mother was the Gym Leader) up until they were six, when their mother sadly died from breast cancer, leaving Candice to take over the Gym.

They never knew their father, as their mother went to a sperm bank and never married, so they moved to Pallet Town in Kanto to live with their Aunt Delia. There, at age ten, they began their journey. They travelled the four regions, competing in contests and various tag-events.

Desired Position: Helicopter operator and assistant.

Experience: They were junior helicopter co-pilots in the JAF (Johto Air Force).

Pokemon:

Joe: Milotic, Wailord, Dewgong.
Josh: Gyrados, Mantine, Lumineon.

Um... did you just copy and paste that from another RP? And you'll need two bios for two characters, please. Also, you're missing something vital. Please reread the entire first post.

I read it, but forgot XD But, it doesn't make sense making two forms, when they're basically exacly the same.

Last edited:
I read it, but forgot XD I <3 Whales, but, it doesn't make sense making two forms, when they're basically exacly the same.

Lol, alright. You don't have to make two Bios. But did you copy that bio from another RP/Resource? Or did you write that just now?

I've saved their basic info, so I don't have to re-write it three tines a week. I just edit it to fit the RP.

I've saved their basic info, so I don't have to re-write it three tines a week. I just edit it to fit the RP.

Alright, but you still need to choose a different Position for one of the 'Clones'. And try to be really careful about that saving stuff; I'm letting you in because I can keep an eye on you. Just note: some other GM's won't be as nice as I am when it comes to that.

Also, please edit out the "I <3" thing so no one can figure it out without reading the post.

Nice as you are about what? As far as I know, saving a form so I don't have to re-type it again and again isn't against the rules.

Nice as you are about what? As far as I know, saving a form so I don't have to re-type it again and again isn't against the rules.

Actually, you are supposed to write a completely new Application for each character you make, not copy from something else that you previously wrote for other RP's. And also: most people don't use the same characters for different RP's too. No offense to you (I love your characters by the way) but it can get quite annoying at times. And no, I'm not saying that you're annoying to me.

Anyway, please look to the edit that I put in the post above yours.

I already did. And I wrote that form before I started RPing, so technecly, It's not from another RP :)

I would love to be a part of this, but I'm already in 3 other RPs and Anon took the spot I wanted most, Helicopter pilot. xP

I'll still consider joining though. I'm just worried that I'll join and then not be able to handle it.

I would love to be a part of this, but I'm already in 3 other RPs and Anon took the spot I wanted most, Helicopter pilot. xP

I'll still consider joining though. I'm just worried that I'll join and then not be able to handle it.

Well, there's always first mate and such. I hope you will ^^

Name: Gold Silverston
Personality: Gold is somewhat easygoing and prone to making jokes, and is open to making friends. Gold normally keeps his thoughts to himself, and because of so many think of him as strange. He has many secrets that even his closest friends don't know, unless they're dead. Gold has a fiery temper, and because of so, you never want to be within a few feet of Gold when he gets angry. Gold is smart and strategic, but also probably the most stubborn person in the world, and because of this, he will never take orders from anyone other than the few who agree with his ideas. Gold is never afraid to step in and say his part with others.
Appearance: Gold is tall and thin, never seeming to put on any weight no matter what he eats (and Gold eats A LOT). Gold has a somewhat tan complexion, and normally wears a crimson red T-shirt and tattered jeans, with a leather jacket on top. Sometimes, especially in the winter, Gold will wear a large black hoodie to shield him from the cold.
History: Gold was born in a small house on the outskirts of Ecruteak City, where hsi family struggled to make enough money to feed themselves. At a young age, Gold started working in the Bell Tower to make some extra money. When Gold learned about the killing of Wailord and Wailmer, who happened to be some of his favorite pokemon, Gold was willing to do anything possible to stop it, and instantly grabbed a Water pokemon out of his PC.
Desired Position: 1st Mate
Experience: Love of Water pokemon, experience on a ship, and extensive use of Wailmer, Wailord, and other water type pokemon.
Pokémon:

Walrein (Undersea)

Vaporeon (Vapor)

Eevee (Eve)

This looks interesting... I <3 whales!

Last edited:
He said nobody can have the same pokemon, and I already pciked Wailord. Also, Eevee isn't water/ice.

Edited.

Pokémon: (Preferably Ice/Water. No two people can have the same Pokémon. Up to 3 Pokémon, please)
Preferably. Doesn't say I HAVE to have all water/ice, does it? Besides, Normal types can swim :)

Aww, damn. That's 2 strikes against me wanting to play now. First my favorite job is taken, and then Zekrom took Vaporeon's spot! xD

I'll think about it more, but I may be able to do this after all. Reserve me as a Communications Officer, please.

Ok, got it. Here's the application.

Name: Kenton Kagimoto

Personality: Kent is a very interesting guy. He is very open and enthusiastic about what he does, and loves nature. He is generally kind and respectable. He does have a dark side if you annoy him, and will stand for what he believes in, no matter what. He is left-handed.

Appearance: My avatar - thin lips, small nose, brown, warm eyes, ruffled chestnut hair.

He wears a jacket made of micro-fiber suede that reaches down mid-way to his knee. Kent also owns ragged, old blue jeans. Usually with his jacket he'll wear a clean white shirt underneath and keep the jacket open, or buttoned with one button. He wears a silver ring on his left index finger.

History: Kenton was born and raised in Alto Mare, Johto. Alto Mare is a city literally built around water, with rich history and culture. Kent grew up in the middle class, with a small house in a narrow street that went right up to the main canal that goes through the city. His bedroom was on the second floor with a deck to the outside. Here, he learned how to grow a miniature hanging garden of sorts, and became very skilled in tending for plants. He also fished and swam in the canals of the city.

Despite the fact that he grew up in the Johto Region, he does not approve of his government's policies about whaling. Besides, Alto Mare is so far off from the main coast that you could call it an independent nation.

Desired Position: Communications Officer

Experience: 1) Grew up in a city where the main transportation was canoe, 4) Very skilled in verbal communication, 3) Had a job as an ATC worker for Isshu Regional Airlines, working with radar and communicating with pilots

Pokémon: Leafeon (Autumn), Swampert, Lapras

Oh, and by the way, he <3's whales. A lot.

Last edited:
Name: Gold Silverston
Personality: Gold is somewhat easygoing and prone to making jokes, and is open to making friends. Gold normally keeps his thoughts to himself, and because of so many think of him as strange. He has many secrets that even his closest friends don't know, unless they're dead. Gold has a fiery temper, and because of so, you never want to be within a few feet of Gold when he gets angry. Gold is smart and strategic, but also probably the most stubborn person in the world, and because of this, he will never take orders from anyone other than the few who agree with his ideas. Gold is never afraid to step in and say his part with others.
Appearance: Gold is tall and thin, never seeming to put on any weight no matter what he eats (and Gold eats A LOT). Gold has a somewhat tan complexion, and normally wears a crimson red T-shirt and tattered jeans, with a leather jacket on top. Sometimes, especially in the winter, Gold will wear a large black hoodie to shield him from the cold.
History: Gold was born in a small house on the outskirts of Ecruteak City, where hsi family struggled to make enough money to feed themselves. At a young age, Gold started working in the Bell Tower to make some extra money. When Gold learned about the killing of Wailord and Wailmer, who happened to be some of his favorite pokemon, Gold was willing to do anything possible to stop it, and instantly grabbed a Water pokemon out of his PC.
Desired Position: 1st Mate
Experience: Love of Water pokemon, experience on a ship, and extensive use of Wailmer, Wailord, and other water type pokemon.
Pokémon:

Wailmer

Vaporeon (Vapor)

Eevee (Eve)

This looks interesting... I <3 whales!

You would be approved if it hadn't been for Wailmer. Sorry, I just don't know how that will work.

He said nobody can have the same pokemon, and I already pciked Wailord. Also, Eevee isn't water/ice.

1. Why are you Mini-Modding. It is nothing of your concern.
2. Yes, you are correct: no one can the same Pokémon
3. ...You picked Wailord? Erm...I don't know how that can work...
4. I never said that one must have Ice/Water Pokémon

Please don't Mini-Mod. I know that you wanted to help, but leave that to me.

Edited.

Preferably. Doesn't say I HAVE to have all water/ice, does it? Besides, Normal types can swim :)

I never said that. You're fine besides Wailmer.

Aww, damn. That's 2 strikes against me wanting to play now. First my favorite job is taken, and then Zekrom took Vaporeon's spot! xD

I'll think about it more, but I may be able to do this after all. Reserve me as a Communications Officer, please.

Ok, got it. Here's the application.

Name: Kenton Kagimoto

Personality: Kent is a very interesting guy. He is very open and enthusiastic about what he does, and loves nature. He is generally kind and respectable. He does have a dark side if you annoy him, and will stand for what he believes in, no matter what. He is left-handed.

Appearance: My avatar - thin lips, small nose, brown, warm eyes, ruffled chestnut hair.

He wears a jacket made of micro-fiber suede that reaches down mid-way to his knee. Kent also owns ragged, old blue jeans. Usually with his jacket he'll wear a clean white shirt underneath and keep the jacket open, or buttoned with one button. He wears a silver ring on his left index finger.

History: Kenton was born and raised in Alto Mare, Johto. Alto Mare is a city literally built around water, with rich history and culture. Kent grew up in the middle class, with a small house in a narrow street that went right up to the main canal that goes through the city. His bedroom was on the second floor with a deck to the outside. Here, he learned how to grow a miniature hanging garden of sorts, and became very skilled in tending for plants. He also fished and swam in the canals of the city.

Despite the fact that he grew up in the Johto Region, he does not approve of his government's policies about whaling. Besides, Alto Mare is so far off from the main coast that you could call it an independent nation.

Desired Position: Communications Officer

Experience: 1) Grew up in a city where the main transportation was canoe, 4) Very skilled in verbal communication, 3) Had a job as an ATC worker for Isshu Regional Airlines, working with radar and communicating with pilots

Pokémon: Leafeon (Autumn), Swampert, Lapras

Oh, and by the way, he <3's whales. A lot.

Perfect. Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom