Wait! what? Moments

Castelia Dreamin'
Reaction score
After nearly five years of playing Emerald, I found out that Team Magma Admin Tabitha is a guy. /facepalm

Pronounce "Ee - Noun"
Reaction score
Going out for two weeks, and having a shitload of new Pokémon when I returned, damn, I felt so out of place for not knowing them.

OH NOES! D:
Reaction score
Somehow losing the Treecko I got from Steven ):
J/k, totally forgot it already fully evolved to a Sceptile, having it in my party.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
That the Steven-related events won't activate for me on HG, and that the Typhlosion I traded away passed on its bad stats (Attack/Defense) and didn't even give the benefit of letting the then-Cyndaquil offspring have its only good stat (I tellya, it was at least 30 IV). This was before I found this stupid snippet on my Prima guidebook (which spread a bullshit rumor that sons inherit their mother's stats, or something) to be false, so I was pissed. v_V

And that even its nature-boosted stat is made to look like fodder compared to my Gold Typhlosion (both at level 100), let alone the others. And I didn't SR even once for that Typhlosion. R_R

Tiddly Pom~
Reaction score
wait silver is his son? whaaaaat? hes to cute!
suicune is not part ice?
spiritomb has no weaknesses?

OH NOES! D:
Reaction score
Wait.. Even if a Pokémon holds an Everstone, an Evolutionstone will always force the evolution? :eek: It doesn't make sense.. :S

Proud Pokeshipper
Reaction score
Charizard not being able to learn FLY in the original red and blue... I CAN SEE ITS DAMN WINGS AND TYPE2=FLYING!

also after reading through this thread I'm a little surprised at how many people's moments was shipping in general (granted there are some weird/messed up ships out there)

Reaction score
Wait.. Even if a Pokémon holds an Everstone, an Evolutionstone will always force the evolution? :eek: It doesn't make sense..
How does it not? You could see an Everstone as preventing 'natural' evolution, but the Evolution-stone forcing an 'unnatural' evolution, which overrides the Everstone.

Not that most people would bother leaving an Everstone on a Pokemon you were intending to evolve anyway.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Charizard not being able to learn FLY in the original red and blue... I CAN SEE ITS DAMN WINGS AND TYPE2=FLYING!
Does pre-gen 4 Zubat/Golbat ring a bell to you? Basically all bug types are still like that, amongst other secondary flying types that clearly have wings (except Gyarados, of course). Gen 5 better fix this, and maybe give Mantine the flying ability, too.

also after reading through this thread I'm a little surprised at how many people's moments was shipping in general (granted there are some weird/messed up ships out there)
Shipping is generally pure garbage on a wide-ass scale, anyway.

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the definitive reaction to the Champion/Red when you first find out that you have to battle them and are in for a butt-whopping?

Reaction score
I was just playing on my (still working) Red game and while I was surfing near Cinnabar a wild Ekans appeared.

Reaction score
nah, not really, I see it more as the romantic side of human nature.
:eh: shipping is just really weird, even weirder its not based on ACTUAL real life

i found out pinsir actually wasnt a piece of shit pokemon :D a really good one for that matter

Just add sugar
Reaction score
Finding out what Special Attack and Special Defense meant. I seriously never knew what the hell it was until HG/SS. I think I either reasoned it out to myself or someone told me that Sp. Attack was how powerful their type's moves are (so, for instance, how powerful a Charizard's Flamethrower is), and Sp. Defense was your defense against the opponent's Sp. Attacks. I was so, so, so confused. Then I read in the guide what they were, and I went, Damn I'm such an idiot.

Also, seeing Red in HG/SS. I don't believe I ever made it past Mt. Silver in my original Gold game, so I was completely unprepared. I think I saved, battled him, saw the levels of his Pokemon, turned off the game without finishing the battle, and flew far, far away from Mt. Silver until I could collect myself.

Proud Pokeshipper
Reaction score
Oh I almost forgot:
"I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear."

If someone randomly came up to me and say that I would turn and RUN!