• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wait! what? Moments

He's awfully flat/muscular to be a female on a kid's game franchise...

Well, when I first saw his offcial artwork, he was kinda wearing pigtails and a fairy costume... 9/10 year old me assumed that he was a girl. Plus, my brother said that he was. So when someone said that he was a guy was I was like "WUT!" :confused:

Well, when I first saw his offcial artwork, he was kinda wearing pigtails and a fairy costume... 9/10 year old me assumed that he was a girl. Plus, my brother said that he was. So when someone said that he was a guy was I was like "WUT!" :confused:

"Brothers," no matter what age they are, all spread bullshit. Though this isn't exactly related to Pokemon, back when I was still a DBZfag, my then-also-9 year old kid brat (I was 12-13) told me "Gogeta" from that craptastic piece of... well, shit that Toei calls a movie... fired this Big Bling Kamehameha when he first appeared (like in that even shittier sequel show everybody hates). What really happened was this. Since I was always up studying or reading manga, and in the only game I had that depicts him, he had the technique, so I believed him... until I found Youtube a year later.

Also, while I'm the one guilty in this case, I thought Crobat evolves at a static level starting in GSC, as mine did in like 42 on my Gold ROM, I told him to get his to that level, and... in over a hundred hours, he still didn't get it. My Togepi also evolved at maybe level 17, but his didn't evolve until like 48, yah. Had no idea what friendship points were at the time, so I fed him bullshit without knowing it. :D

This had to have happend to every one atleast once...cathing legendaries with pokeballs.:eh:

When I ran into my first legendary beast in the original Silver version. I waa wondering what a Lv.40 Pokemon was doing with other Pokes lv;20 and below. It was a Suicune btw. It wasn't until later that I realized that they are supposed to roam the region.

not me, but my friend when he started an emulator version of ruby, (everyone was playing it because we got laptops from the schools :)
and he trained a graveler, machoke, and a kadabra, till about level 80 and then asked me why won't they evolve, i just laughed at him and explained why they will never evolve

When I ran into my first legendary beast in the original Silver version. I waa wondering what a Lv.40 Pokemon was doing with other Pokes lv;20 and below. It was a Suicune btw. It wasn't until later that I realized that they are supposed to roam the region.

The exact same thing happened to me on my Gold ROM. A Flamewheel barely did anything (being that Typhlosion was only, like, 4 levels higher), so I was indeed "WTF'd," but moreso when it was the first Pokemon I've seen that fled from me.

I once caught a Rayquaza while he was flying...With a pokeball! Haha. I was like what?!!!!

Also when I found out sudowodo was a rock type. Lol

Hilarious moments :B

1-Battling Lance for 2nd time in SoulSilver, and being defeated by his "cutest" pokemon using Perish Song, yep, Altaria.
2-Bugsy sending out first his Scyther
3-Battling Lance and Clair in Dragon den's. Dragonite Level 75, seriously?!?!
4-In Pokemon Platinum, in Pastoria city, seeing a Croagunk entering the Great Marsh
5-Silver undressing Gold in Goldenrod radio tower e.e

There are many more but I can't remember now XD

For a long time, I thought Bruno's Machamp in HGSS was cheating somehow because it hit my Vaporeon with DynamicPunch four times in a row. Then I found out it has the No Guard ability.

I didn't even know that ability existed.

It was very frustrating.

When a competitor comes up to you and says something non-sequitur or just a bit out of range of what you'd expect. I've been thinking of making a YouTube sketch of it but I don't have enough people to help.

I encountered the ekans before I tried the missingno. glitch :confused:
(or is the glitch always there even if you don't purposely 'activate' it?)

There were Ekans available in the grass in the last route you were on before you were surfing around Cinnabar. Now you got me remembering how confused I was when I found a Ponyta and Mankey near Cinnabar, all those years ago...

With a mustache.

I battled my rival on a friday in the league simple because I saved and shut down in there on a monday. It was really odd when he jumped me.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom