• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wait! what? Moments

The pathetically out of place (but tragically hilarious) internet l337 speak in Diamond & Pearl. I was saddened by what our world has come to, but was laughing at humanity at the same time.

Also Gary Motherfucking Oak. Every single time. For thirteen years. Gary. Motherfucking. Oak.

A couple of the Trainer names in Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver.

I came across a Trainer Elmo the other day which I found quite odd.

Oh, I remember battling Elmo. I want Elmo's phone number. D:

-Old Chateau ghosts
-Finding out Missingno. wasn't in FRLG
-Phoebe was a Ghost type trainer
-Blaziken can learn Brave Bird
-Snorlax hatching out of an egg instead of Munchlax. o_o

Sudowoodo not being Grass

How badly Chikorita sucked in GSC

Seeing my first Shiny, it was Poliwhirl and not Red

The notice at the Magnet Train Station in Saffron that says:
We request that you make sure your Pokemon are well behaved or put away in their Poke Balls so they won't lick other passengers' faces.
Thank you.

We request that you make sure your Pokemon are well behaved or put away in their Poke Balls so they won't lick other passengers' faces.
Thank you.

Wait, what?

Thank you.

o_O *imagines her scyther licking other passengers' faces*.

Another wait!what? moment yesterday when I found a female wobbuffet......the lipstick really scares me.

o_O *imagines her scyther licking other passengers' faces*.

Another wait!what? moment yesterday when I found a female wobbuffet......the lipstick really scares me.

nvm that imagine someones gastly licking you

Thank you.
That's just weird.

Shipping CITIES? Now I've seen everything.

But yeah. I got a "wait, what?" situation when Karen switched in her Houndoom when I was about to finish her Vileplume with a Fire-type move. Didn't expect the AI to do such a clever move.

^ same.

Also, whenever the opponent gets lucky in the Battle Frontier. I go "Wait, WHAT?!" first, then comes the inevitable cluster F bomb. 28 goddamn win streak, and one critical hit....fffff -fumes in a corner-

I always thought that a female Wurmple evolves into a Silcoon, and a male one evolves into a Cascoon, but I found out it evolved into either one by a totally different way. Thanks for wasting 30 minutes of my life, GameFreak!

Also, I found out the other day that Seel and Shellder were pure water instead of water/ice. I was like, wtf?

The quote from female Trainer in Rock Tunnel in FireRed/LeafGreen: "Don't try anything funny in the dark."

Oh yeah, I remember that one. Also, the hiker in Union Cave, who says that he hasn't seen another person for ages. But there was a hiker really near to him, though.

Then there is also the Female swimmer in the Sevii Islands who tells you not to come near her as a pokemon ripped her swimsuit. 0_0

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom