• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wait! what? Moments

When I accidentally killed Reshiram and it just sat there "haha, try again!"

Also, when creepy voices started chanting Gethsis' name during the battle with him.

Using Outrage a second time against my friend. Despite being confused by the first Outrage, my Haxorus got in all three hits of Outrage. Considering it had set up with Dragon Dance, it sweeped the majority of my friend's team. He was definitely not amused xD.

The Hidden Power guy in Celadon thinks my Burmy doesn't know and can't learn Hidden Power. Sure, it can't learn it by TM. But he should know that it can learn it by level up.

A little over a week ago when I tried to catch Kyurem. I used like 20 ultra balls, then I used a dusk ball and I caught it. And when I used to think electric was ineffective against rock.

I was battling a wild haryama with my vibrava and it went something like this:

Vibrava used earthquake!
Haryama used whirlwind! but it failed!
Me: o_O

The fact that Ninorina is the only one that can breed and the rest of her evolutions are infertile. Kind of implying pedofilia, no?

Deoxys having different forms that depend on the version you encounter it in.

Surfing Pikachu being banned from B/W.

The "Smeargle is a rapist" image that popped up on Google Image.

Overhearing a 9-year-old claim Kyogre is not modeled after a Killer Whale because it doesn't look like Shamu.

WHAT?! You want the largest possible Barboach, and they want the largest possible Shroomish... o_O

I remember when I was playing pokemon diamond and I was shocked when I battled a trainer with a bebarrrel used water gun. I didn't know it was water/normal

the couple on route 47 in HGSS that used a male onix & female cloyster. when I realized the hidden message, I died.

Thankfully I beat them before they could use harden & clamp lol

"A wild Audino appeared!"
"Go, Pawniard!"
*battle ensues, I have about 1/2 of my life left, Audino about 1/10*
"Audino used Heal Pulse! Pawniard regained health!"
Wait, what?

The fact that when you meet a trainer-owned Pokemon (like the Pikachu near Village Bridge or Copycat's Banette) it does not count as "seen" in your Pokedex.

Think about this for a minute. OK, you don't battle with it, but still it doesn't make sense.

Wait, what? Charm doesn't need to have an opposite gender to work?
I first found out when Minccino used it on my (genderless) Victini.

Someone claiming that Pokemon Stadium 2 is fake because Gengar was hit by a Pokemon using Earthquake. It took me a "Wait! What?" for my mind to process that, yes, there are people out there who have never played the games before Gen. 3.

Someone claiming that Pokemon Stadium 2 is fake because Gengar was hit by a Pokemon using Earthquake. It took me a "Wait! What?" for my mind to process that, yes, there are people out there who have never played the games before Gen. 3.

What would we do without abilities ...

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom