• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wait! what? Moments

What the hell do you mean by Flygon isn't in the dragon egg group??

Also back when I was a little kid that watched the anime, I thought Gengar was the most powerful pokemon ever.

wait, what? furret... linoone.... the same pokemon?

also syther not being able to learn fly, but spearow being able to...

and how professor Oak is always watching you.... always. and why he only uses his telekinetic powers to tell you, DONT USE THAT HERE!

also why electrode is the fastest pokemon in kanto? why?!?!? HE IS A BALL!

Last edited by a moderator:
o3o Next time, try the edit button. Quadruple posts = bad!

I always go "Whaaa?" when I meet opposing Zorua/Zoroark at the Battle Subway. D8 It's fun when I use it, but is like "WHOA!" when that Simisage turned into Zoroark!

Porygon can hatch from an egg despite being made out of computer data?

Instead of Wonder Guard, Shedinja's dream world ability is... Wonder Guard. Wait, what?

Wait... what do you mean my Shiny Ditto can't breed with the Red Gyarados in Crystal?!

this is when i was new with pokemon, i was all like "what do you mean legends can't breed!?"

In Heartgold, Lance has a Dragonite at level forty.

LEVEL FORTY.

I mean I've seen slightly underleveled Pokemon before but this is just...what.

WHAT.

why on earth there isn't item storage in the newer games :| i hate how cluttered my bag is :/

It's better than having zilch space in your bag to contain everything you need on the journey, or basically always running out of space whenever you're about to pick up something valuable. HGSS made it far easier to sort your bag by utilizing the touch button, but I do agree it was a pile of shit on DPPt.

Playing through HeartGold and caught a wild Ditto. Went to the box to retrieve it and saw that it no longer knew Transform, but the four moves that the Pokemon it was transformed into (my Totodile) knew when I caught it. I was definitely a little more than confused before I looked up and discovered the Ditto glitch. Quite interesting though. Now I have a Ditto with Water Gun and Bite. :)

I was checking out the "size" option on my pokédex in Soul Silver. I checked out Snorlax. there is this scale where the PC is dropped on one end and the pokemon is dropped on the other end. Once they got dropped down, the PC jumped up and off the screen and never came back... I lol'd :p

I was surfing on Route 13 and looked away from my DS. When I looked back, I was in a battle against a Feebas. I didn't catch it yet so I tossed a quick ball, but it bounced back. Wait, what? OH, it's a trainer battle. >_>

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom