• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Gee, hopefully it’s not attached to Caitlin shoe.

Waiter! Emily from AG081’s shoe is in my soup too!

Waiter, there’s a talking cheese with brown pants in my soup!
(And thanks for reviving this- And thanks for not giving reason to what I said was in there before)

It’s SpongeBob in there.

Waiter! There’s a city bus in my soup.

uhhh.... feel free to, like... call a tow truck or somethi- waitaminute, what are you doing with that soup in the first place? that's reserved for wailord customers only, human!
ooh, i swear, this is a daily thing with our newest hire. i'm going to need to have a long talk with him.

waiter, there's a dead cutiefly in my soup!

can't you just beat it up? those are early-game enemies, i'm pretty sure you first encounter them in the prologue

waiter, there's a faintly glowing red orb in my soup!

Have fun playing with them. Don’t draw the joker card ^^ (should I lay off the smile precure? or…)

(Idk if I’ve done this before but…) Waiter, there’s a baby patrick in my soup.

That’s because we serve this soup as part of our St. Patrick’s Day special! (I know St. Patrick’s Day is over a month away but I wanted to try getting this thread up and running again.)

Pardon me, waiter, but there appears to be a Waddle Dee in my soup.

Looks like someone hasn’t seen SpongeBob season 5’s “goo goo gas” xD

And now the Waddle Dee has a home :O

Waiter, there’s a Ellee-chan in my soup. (And just in case you don’t know who that is, Google it)

Back
Top Bottom