• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

In that case, we should probably run before it decides to eat anythign else.

Waiter, there's an ancient cursed sword in my soup and I don't want to remove it or fear of releasing an ancient Big Bad.

That is a toy made to look like the real thing.

Waiter, there's a dump truck in my soup!

It appears to have gotten left over from when it delivered your soup.

Waiter, there's a Trainer Card in my soup! A Passerby Boy dropped it!

Just put 'Asshat' in the name section and give it to the poliece. It'll be fine.

Waiter, there's a frozen Scizor in my soup.

I told the chef to stop downloading meals from dodgy websites!

Waiter, Realgam Tower is in my soup!

That is the Earth badge cookie in your soup sir.

Waiter, there's maggots building a civilization planing to take over the world in my soup!!!!!!

This is an atotopcy lab, not a restaurant.

Waiter, the long lost soup that was gone for 100 years is in my soup!!

It must have gotten there by accident and died, a cook have been looking for it all day.

Waiter there's a living paper clip in my soup!

Good. Leave it there.

Waiter, there's a Xerneas that appears to be drawing energy from my soup.

...Greninja'd.

That's the Xerneas figure that comes with the bowl, it makes soups more awesome. :)

Waiter, there's a black hole in my soup!

I'm pretty sure that's just someone who identifies as a black hole-kin. One may even say he sucks the fun out of the room.

Ba-dum-tis

Waiter, there's a Youtube comment in my soup.

That is a cookie shaped as a badge.

Waiter there's a chemical reaction in my soup!

Back
Top Bottom