• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

I'm pretty sure thoughs ones are of the thought veriety. Don't worry, they'll be derailed soon.

Waiter, there's a human brain in my soup... What, how do I know it's human? Uh... You don't want to know. But that's besides the point - there's a brain in my soup.

Last edited:
Ah, the biology special. I see you're studying well.

Waiter, there's a... er, hm. Curious. My spoons disappear into my soup, so I can only imagine that there's an interdimensional portal in my soup. Do you mind if I tried tipping the bowl over?

We want our soups to be fiery today! :D

Waiter, there are pictures of Bonnie in my soup! D:

Think you could discover Earth in there as an atom?

Waiter, there's a super suit in my super soup!

AND DON'T CRY!

Waiter, there is a... You... In my soup.

Waiter, there's a LEGO brick in his soup! "Oh, let me tend."

Waiter

Yes, sir? You appear to have been killed mid-sentence. A shame... That was some good soup and now you're letting it all go to waste.

Waiter, Mr. Aziz is in my soup!

Oh, that's just the Flying Soup Monster. Just hold your breath for a few minutes, the Flying Spaghetti Monster usually shows up to tell it off around then.

Waiter, there's some Chamical X in my soup.

Last edited:
Are you sure that isn't just chlorine?

Waiter, there's a root in my soup. And not a plant root.

Just try to use to solve the most difficult question every posed by man: 1⁹+1⁹.

Waiter, there's some Martians in my soup. And they appear to be descendants from those who left Earth on Mars One.

They love being in soups so much that they live in them.

Waiter, there's a pony in my soup!

Back
Top Bottom