• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Which ones. Can they stroke Chloe's legs?

Waiter! Michiru is in my soup.

Open your mouth

Waiter, there's a tsktsjtskgsjtajgfmhwhrwgëdlhdjstjstidkystjstjdkyskydkgsqqrgcsfghjlhvcgjjnbssitsstksktskdykdjystsjtdgksehzgeeezjtdkystjaheafgkskgsksfuckinggisgsksmzkysskyskyskskygghjjgsjjtztjsnentwntnrwacotdcolasodameremniscentotalpohgsfhfgohomadamnblazelametyufsshksisjtspyukumukufjstksjtstsutstuseksyztjktssjgsjtsjrskydkydykdkisstjktststksktssitstisyiddkydkydykdlydkyddmgdgnahewmgfhmejtfshrshmdhrasahileudlysrjsjrwstjaatsgmdtkstjxxmgezmgd in my soup

it's just a human-shaped human

waiter, there's a noob in my soup!

nbm nm,.png

Train that noob into a pro.

Waiter! There’s a “Patrick that’s a pickle.” in my soup!

It adds a fun boost to the soup :D

Waiter! There is a Bulbagarden acc that has been inactive for the last month in my soup

Must be you.

Waiter! There is Copycat’s doll in my soup.

Is it Thomas & Friends or JayJay the Jetplane?

Waiter! Smudger is in my soup.

Doody? I’ll take it out.

Waiter, there’s a Stanbot in my soup.

Report this to an admin to delete it.

Waiter! There’s a female Paldean League Staff in my soup.

I’ll grab my suit and then call the fire department bomb squad to take it.

Waiter! There’s Caitlin’s shoe in my soup.

 ahem CAITLIN, WE FOUND YOUR SHOE!!!

Waiter, there's bismuth in my soup!

Back
Top Bottom