• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Wallace vs. Juan (who's the better leader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger Jack Walker

Not a Power Ranger
Reaction score
SpriteWallace.png
VS.
SpriteJuan.png

Who do you think is the better Gym Leader of Sootopolis?

I prefer having Juan as the Gym Leader so Wallace can be the Champion and Steven can be the 'true' boss. Juan also has a slightly better team, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wallace is cooler, and with Wallace as gym leader you get Steven as champ. Of course, without a cape Wallace loses so much awesomeness.

Juan is just bleh. They should have given him a better backstory then just "Hi im wallaces mentor"

I prefer Juan as the Leader since Wallace gave me hell in Emerald (That damn Ludicolo it also hurts since my Team was underleveled had to teach my Manetric Toxic) SO I see him as the Champ and Steven as the 'Red' of that Gen

As much as I liked Steven as the Champion, I also liked his role as Emerald's version of Red. Wallace was an okay Champion too, so I don't really mind Juan as the leader.

I think Wallace cause he and his fabulousness suits the Gym Leader role better than Champ. Besides, how can I call him my favourite Gym Leader if he's not gonna actually be Leader?. Plus it means that Steven is still Champ. He may be the so called "true boss" in Emerald but at the end of the day he doesn't get an official position now he apparently got "kicked out" of the E4 and that's not very nice lol.

Meh, Juan is just there. Don't have much to say about him, lol :p

Wallace, I like his clothes and design more, as well as his Pokémon

As soon as saw Juan as Sootopolis' leader, I thought, "Who the hell is this poser?" I'll always prefer Wallace to the usurper that is Juan.

I like Juan's look better. Then again, I liked almost everything from Emerald better.

Juan's doesn't even make sense as a water-based aptonym in English! (I mean, y'know, it might do in Spanish or something, but it doesn't really work in English. Why not have a girl called Aqua or call him Jose, as opposed to 'hose B'- :goof:- or something?)

I've never like Juan when battling him. I always thought he was a rip-off...

Juan gets my vote. D8 Wallace was frustrating as a Champion in my Emerald game, whereas I simply laughed at him in my Ruby game.

Wallace. I just don't like Juan. He creeps me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom