• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Want any grass types. Any. Any. Any.

Kutomba

Take me for the walk
Reaction score
NOTE: I really, REALLY prefer Gen. IV. The Poketransfer drives me nuts.

I WANT YOUR GRASS TYPES!

From Bellsprout to Celebi to Turtwig to Bellossom... I'LL TAKE THEM ALL!

I can offer Lvl. 1 UT Turtwigs, Bulbasaurs, Treeckos, Chikoritas, Totodiles, Cyndaquils, and Bagon (oddball x3). Almost all come with basic egg moves.

I can breed all above Pokemon for specific natures/genders/both if you want, too. And if for some reason you want to trade me a GOOD grass type (i.e. EV Trained, High Level, Shiny, Rare, etc) I can EV Train and possible IV breed (but I'm just learning about that)

Oh, yes, grass-type related items count too (Meadow Plate, Leaf Stone, etc)

I'm obsessed.

Last edited:
I WANT YOUR GRASS TYPES!

From Bellsprout to Celebi to Turtwig to Bellossom... I'LL TAKE THEM ALL!

I can offer Lvl. 1 UT Turtwigs, Bulbasaurs, Treeckos, Chikoritas, Totodiles, Cyndaquils, and Bagon (oddball x3). Almost all come with basic egg moves.

I can breed all above Pokemon for specific natures/genders/both if you want, too. And if for some reason you want to trade me a GOOD grass type (i.e. EV Trained, High Level, Shiny, Rare, etc) I can EV Train and possible IV breed (but I'm just learning about that)

Oh, yes, grass-type related items count too (Meadow Plate, Leaf Stone, etc)

I'm obsessed.

iCan Offer Lotad Maractus Whimiscot Lilligant Sewaddle Serperioir Simisage Paras Cherubi Sunflora Leavanny & Tropuis
If iCan Get Totodile Cyndaquil&turtwig

iCan Offer Lotad Maractus Whimiscot Lilligant Sewaddle Serperioir Simisage Paras Cherubi Sunflora Leavanny & Tropuis
If iCan Get Totodile Cyndaquil&turtwig

I have all these in SoulSilver... so are any of these in Gen. IV? If not then I'll just Poketransfer Toto, Cynda and Turti for Maractus, Lotad, and Whimsicott

Petilil/Lilligant [Your choice] and Lileep for Chikorita and Cyndaquil?
[If you want only GEN IV or lower pokes, let me take a look on my platinum vers when I get home to see what I've got to offer on there.]

Last edited:
Have any need for DW Oddish?
Need? No. Do I want it? YES. Are you looking for anything in particular?

Petilil/Lilligant [Your choice] and Lileep for Chikorita and Cyndaquil?
[If you want only GEN IV or lower pokes, let me take a look on my platinum vers when I get home to see what I've got to offer on there.]
I'll take Lilligant and Lileep (Did you mean to use alliteration? XD) =D Tell me when you want to trade!

I can offer you shiny grass Pokemon (your choice), for EV training.

Can you get any shiny grass type? (Excluding Celebi, of course)

What species will you have EV trained, and what do you want to EV layout to be?

I have a shiny leafeon... and it needs someone to make it feel better from it's previous abuse. It's in gen V.

Not sure... but it's a leafeon... what sort of cruel person would do that?

If you have a Bagon in Gen V, I can offer you a Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Turtwig or Snivy, your choice.

Not sure... but it's a leafeon... what sort of cruel person would do that?
A grass type hater DX
I could...say... breed for a specific nature for one of the Pokemon listed in the first post?
i have hacked celebis,and oddishes, alot of leaf stones a couple meadow plates

I am interested in your Oddishes, Leaf STones and Meadow Plates x3

If you have a Bagon in Gen V, I can offer you a Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Turtwig or Snivy, your choice.

I could Poketransfer one, but I'd prefer not to atm

No, just compare the sprites of shiny and normal leafeon, espically against those of eevee or umbreon.

But you could breed me an above average turtwig or chikorita. I'm just trying to give this one a home.

I've got both of those [Lileep & Liligant] on my White Vers. FC is in signature. I can trade now if you'd like? :) Also, I'm giving away GrassWhistle Prankster Cottonee, if you want one, I'd be willing to part with it for any box fodder you're trying to get rid of a.k.a. anything, but I figure since you're getting Whimsicott, it's not really necessary. :p

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom