• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Want any grass types. Any. Any. Any.

Cyndaquil would be great, but if transferring it is a pain, any Gen V Pokemon you can't get before Nimbasa City is fine.

I transferred a Cyndaquil earlier today, so a Cyndaquil would be fine.

how about treecko and totodile, and if possible, i know its a long shot, do you have a delibird?

Not atm, but I am now borrowing a Delibird from my little sister to breed for you =)))

Can you get any shiny grass type? (Excluding Celebi, of course)

What species will you have EV trained, and what do you want to EV layout to be?

As long as it's Gen4 and under, and as long as I have it, then sure. Although I can easily get it if I don't have it.

I have a few Pokemon, but I'm away from my Poke notebook now~ Just let me know which Pokemon you want RNG'd.

As long as it's Gen4 and under, and as long as I have it, then sure. Although I can easily get it if I don't have it.

I have a few Pokemon, but I'm away from my Poke notebook now~ Just let me know which Pokemon you want RNG'd.

Cherubi =D

Do you need these Pokemon?
-Chikorita
-Treecko
-Turtwig
-Bulbasaur
-Seedot
-Shroomish
-Sunkern
-Cherubi
-Tangela
-Oddish
-Bellsprout
-Exeggcute
-Hoppip
-Budew
-Snover
-Paras
-Lileep

If you want them, do you have some Hoenn or Sinnoh Pokemon in return?

Last edited:
Do you need these:
-Chikorita
-Treecko
-Turtwig
-Bulbasaur
-Seedot
-Shroomish
-Celebi

If you do, do you have some Hoenn Pokemon?
For the Celebi*, do you have a FAL2010 Mew (I prefer it to be UT and with the Adamant/Jolly Nature)?
Oh yeah, if it could be UT or with the Adamant/Jolly nature, the Celebi will hold a Micle/Enigma/Rowap Berry.

*= It's a Japanese Celebi. It isn't the Celebi to unlock Zorua, although it will unlock the event where you can battle against the Team Rocket Boss, Giovanni.
I apologize, but I don't have the Mew you're looking for, and I don't own a Hoenn game anymore.

Can you answer these 4 questions before the trade begins?

1) Do you like Celebi's?
2) Do you like shinies? Perhaps a shiny Celebi?
3) Do you wish for a clone for a shiny celebi
4) Is it okay for a foreign language?

I have a Dream World Tangela. Remember, it can evolve into Tangrowth (A Gen4 Pokemon) by leveling up knowing Ancientpower at Level 36.

Or, if you want, I'll do the hard part for you and MAKE Tangela a Tangrowth. That ok?

If yes, then I'll take the Bagon.

Can you answer these 4 questions before the trade begins?

1) Do you like Celebi's?
2) Do you like shinies? Perhaps a shiny Celebi?
3) Do you wish for a clone for a shiny celebi
4) Is it okay for a foreign language?
1. Duuh, it's a grass-type x3
2. Who doesn't? XD
3. I thought shiny Celebis were impossible...
4. No prob
I have a Dream World Tangela. Remember, it can evolve into Tangrowth (A Gen4 Pokemon) by leveling up knowing Ancientpower at Level 36.

Or, if you want, I'll do the hard part for you and MAKE Tangela a Tangrowth. That ok?

If yes, then I'll take the Bagon.

Sure thing

I can give you a bunch of fancy flawless shiny grass types to EV train in either generation. I'll give you before and after clones.

do you still need any of the grass type starters? It looks like no but i figured I'd ask.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom