• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WANT: DW Females

GengarEatBanana

Banana eating Gengar
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm looking for some DW females.

- Gligar
- Dratini (accidently gave my last female away) :/
- Abra
- Lickitung
- Any other DW female (check with me on this one because I'll need to know what Pokemon you're offering)

I'd actually also like an UT Timid Latios if anyone offers one.

In return I'm offering,

- Legendaries (I can get you Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Azelf, Uxie, Cresselia, Ho-oh, Lugia, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Regigigas, Heatran, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Kyogre). Note that not all are UT.
- Dex fillers. Just ask me what you need, I probably have it.
- Evolutionary Stones. I have Fire Stone x1, Shiny Stone x2, Sun Stone x2, Thunderstone x2, Water Stone x2.
- I have lots of sellable items. Nuggets x7, Comet Shard x1, Big Pearl x4, Big Nugget x1, Balm Mushroom x1, Big Mushroom x7, Pearl x6, Pearl String x1, Stardust x7, Star Piece x4, Tiny Mushroom x10.
- Ask around if you need other items. I may be able to part with them.
- I have a crap load of Sableye, Scyther, Eevee and Bagon (with the egg moves Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump). I need to clear these out so if you want some take them.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I have a Shiny Raticate I'm willing to trade and I'm also in need of Heart Scales.

Well, that's all I really have. Please trade with me as I'd really like those DW females. Thanks!

Last edited:
The females i have are
luvdisk
gligar
kricketune
wooper
floatzel
meditite
roserade
budew
zubat
bidoof
golduck
victrebell
fearow
pachirisu
skorupi
azumarill
tangela

i like either Lugia or Giratina and i will give you a heart scale if you want( i can give you 2 if you need them)
Also i will have a few more females very soon as my partner is always collecting pokemon so if you ever need anymore just let me know and i will see what i have :)

I can offer Latios and Dratini for a Legendary or two. ^^ I also have a dream world female eevee if you want it.

I have these DW females that haven't been already mentioned:

Spoink, Shuppet, Shellos, Slowpoke, Tangela, Hippopotas, Mawile, Phanpy, Kangaskhan, Buizel, Mr. Mime, Swablu, Corsola, Drowzee, Lileep, Corphish, Meowth, Hoppip, Bagon, Lapras, Larvitar, Smoochum, Chansey/Happiny, Skorupi, Shinx, Spiritomb, Magikarp, Natu and Vulpix.

Should have at least one Heart Scale as well. Outside of that, I do have shiny pokemon if you're interested in that.

@LuminousKrystal, what would you like in return for the DW Slowpoke, Mr.Mime, Natu or Bagon?

@Midnightskie, I'm asking for three DW females, so what's the other Pokemon you'd like? Also I can probably trade this weekend.

@yourlilemogirl, unfortunately it's nothing special. If you need it to complete the Pokedex it's good, but that's about it unfortunately. Anything else you're interested in?

@yourlilemogirl, unfortunately it's nothing special. If you need it to complete the Pokedex it's good, but that's about it unfortunately. Anything else you're interested in?

That's fine, like you said, i'm looking for it to just add to my dex since i've decided i'm never going to go and catch the Heatran in my Pt game simply because i don't consider that beast a legendary and thus not worth my time haha

Though are you okay with clones (of my Latios)? I know i should've prolly asked first but it slipped my mind :X

That's fine, like you said, i'm looking for it to just add to my dex since i've decided i'm never going to go and catch the Heatran in my Pt game simply because i don't consider that beast a legendary and thus not worth my time haha

Though are you okay with clones (of my Latios)? I know i should've prolly asked first but it slipped my mind :X

I'm ok with clones. However I can't trade just now, maybe tomorrow though.

I'm ok with clones. However I can't trade just now, maybe tomorrow though.

Oh cool :)
And that's fine, i can't trade right now either lol

@GengarEatBanana
This one's kinda hard but you wouldn't happen to have a male Extremespeed Dratini would you?
Otherwise, I'm looking for a Chatot, Feebas/Milotic and some Sun/Water/Thunder stones.

Also, which legendaries are untouched? Kinda interested.
Did you still need a DW Abra? It wasn't one of the ones you asked me for.

@LuminousKrystal, I actually have a Male Jolly Marvel Scale ExtremeSpeed Dratini. Would that interest you? If so what would you also like for the Female DW Abra?

On the ledgendaries, I believe the Uxie, Cresselia, Raikou, Entei, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno and Kyogre are all untouched.

Also @Midnightskie, I have no Giratina. So what other Pokemon would you like?

@yourlilemogirl, I just sent you a VM wondering if we could trade now.

Also if anyone has a Crown Beast Raikou please say so. I'd love to trade for one!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom