• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WANT: DW Females

@GengarEatBanana
Yeah, that Dratini works just fine.
You wanted that Abra, Slowpoke, Mr.Mime, Natu and Bagon, right? Don't mind getting all of them for you, just need to breed them.

What nature is the Entei? Kinda want that.

i have a female DW Drowzee. right now, it is a Lvl. 46 Hypno. interested?

@GengarEatBanana
I'll take the Zapdos then. Articuno's nature is not the best of natures for it.

So do you want to trade my Abra, Slowpoke, Mr.Mime, Natu and Bagon for a Chatot, Feebas, Zapdos, ES Dratini and 1 water stone?
If you have a Milotic, I'll rather have that instead but a Feebas will work as well.
Also, if you still need heart scales, I trade you one for Sun Stone.

Let me know if that's okay for if you want something more.
Very last question about natures then no more about it. Does the Moltres have a decent nature? Kinda curious.

@LuminousKrystal,

Sorry I have no Milotic.

Yep, I'll do that trade. So female Dw Abra, Mr.Mime, Bagon, Natu and Slowpoke with one Heart Scale attached for a Feebas, ES Dratini, Chatot, Zapdos with a Sun Stone attached and a filler Pokemon with a Water Stone attached.

And unfortunately the Moltres' nature isn't that good I think :/

@WhiteTiger9000,

No sorry. Thank you for offering, however I no longer have a real need for one. I'll remember you if I need one at a later stage though.

Thanks anyway!

I have all 4 dws (gligar, dratini, liki and abra) and more like tangela, slowbro, sableye, etc. you are looking for. IIRC, i also have the same dw female dratini you gave me(accidently apparently).

@LuminousKrystal, I can trade tomorrow morning (probably later today for you).

@CommandurrClowncrete, What would you like for the Lickitung, Gligar, Tangela and Sableye? And don't worry, you can keep the female DW Dratini, I don't mind.

@Crazyyoshi, Sorry CC offered one right before you. However if he doesn't happen to have one I'll remember to talk to you.

@LuminousKrystal, I can trade tomorrow morning (probably later today for you).

@CommandurrClowncrete, What would you like for the Lickitung, Gligar, Tangela and Sableye? And don't worry, you can keep the female DW Dratini, I don't mind.

@Crazyyoshi, Sorry CC offered one right before you. However if he doesn't happen to have one I'll remember to talk to you.

I want an e-speed dratini for one thing. I already have a female dw one, so I'll return yours. What legendaries do you have? Please post their natures, ivs, etc.

I'm pretty sure I have a DW ability Lickitung and possibly a Gligar I could breed for you.

By any chance do you have a DW ability Spiritomb?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom