• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WANT - Eevee with Adamant Nature, please.

GlassMan

I wear the nekomimi here.
Reaction score
If someone can get me a Lv. 1 Eevee with an Adamant Nature, that'd be swell. I'm still trying to decide on what to give in return, though maybe I'll think of something. I will not be giving up any of my Legendaries. No Lv. 100 Dialga for you!

1462 8612 8991 is my Friend Code for this. You're probably going to need it.

Just tell me what you'd like in exchange... I can get Eggs and Pokemon with Pokerus, if you'd like.

ive got one do you have an untrained:

jolly cubine/marowak
jolly larvitar/pupitar/tyranitar
sassy bronzor/bronzong
jolly gligar/gliscor
jolly shroomish/brelooom
impish skarmory
impish hippotas/hippowdon
calm happiney/chancey/blissey

thanks

I don't have any of those Pokemon on me at this time, at least, not to my knowledge. I might have one of those in Diamond Version, though... I'll go check, and if I do happen to have one, you've got yourself a trade, Tameyoshi.

i also need
calm wynaut/wobbuffet
bold feebas/milotic
adament scyther/scizor
and any pokemon with adamant nature and synchronise ability
ty

I have a male adamant eevee lvl 1 ability adaptability.

I'd like a chikorita of any kind or any hoenn/sinnoh starters

AIM me (tenacious221)
Or PM me here.

If someone can get me a Lv. 1 Eevee with an Adamant Nature, that'd be swell. I'm still trying to decide on what to give in return, though maybe I'll think of something. I will not be giving up any of my Legendaries. No Lv. 100 Dialga for you!

1462 8612 8991 is my Friend Code for this. You're probably going to need it.

Just tell me what you'd like in exchange... I can get Eggs and Pokemon with Pokerus, if you'd like.
i have 1 have u made up ur mind?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom