• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WANT:Flare Boost Drifloon

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score
Gender doesn't really matter and I can offer: Altaria, Shuckle, Timid Roselia, Adamant Deerling, Jolly Deerling, Marvel Scale Dratini, Adamant Dratini, Jolly Dratini, Jolly Marvel Scale Dratini, Adamant Axew, Ghastly, Adamant Scraggy, Palpitoad, Dwebble, Adamant Horsea, Modest Staryu, Jolly Gible, Dark Pulse Deino, Timid Zebstrika, Modest Solosis, Adamant Mienfoo, Jolly Starly.

I have some spare female Flare Boost Drifloon's lying around on my White cartridge.. but instead of receiving one of your pokes in return, do you think you could do me a favor instead? I have a ditto on my White that I need help trading over to my White 2 cart.. if you want to help me out I'd be happy to give you a female Flare Boost Drifloon :D

I have some spare female Flare Boost Drifloon's lying around on my White cartridge.. but instead of receiving one of your pokes in return, do you think you could do me a favor instead? I have a ditto on my White that I need help trading over to my White 2 cart.. if you want to help me out I'd be happy to give you a female Flare Boost Drifloon :D

Sure, I don't mind.

FC is White Friend Code:1120-6970-0923

Yours?

EDIT:Opps, just looked at your sig. XD Well, I'm entering them now. Lemme know when you're ready to meet.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom