• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WANT: Legendaries

linny_456

Reaction score
I need:
- Deoxys (Water Max)

i can offer:
- Articuno
- Zapdos
- Moltres
- Mewtwo
- Suicune
- Lugia (Reserved)
- Uxie
- Mesprit
- Azelf
- Heatran
- Cresselia
- Cobalion
- Terrakion
- Virizion

I am willing to offer 5 of the above for just 1
I can also breed anything from Gen III onwards

Last edited:
I need:
- Deoxys
- Shaymin
- Keldeo

i can offer:
- Suicune
- Lugia
- Ho-Oh
- Uxie
- Mesprit
- Azelf
- Heatran
- Cresselia
- Cobalion
- Terrakion
- Virizion

I can also breed anything from Gen III onwards
I've seen that you have added extra offers which I'm interested in. I have several Deoxys which I can trade but the next times I can trade are on Friday 7 and Sunday 9 December. Can you please give more specific details about your Suicune, Lugia and Ho-oh? The detail which I would like to know the most about them is how they were obtained.

@Water Max

I caught all 3 myself on SoulSilver and transferred them Black 2

I'm not sure if there is anything else you need to know, PM me if you have any other questions

I can get you a Shaymin or a Keldeo (they are clones, however, as I obtained most of them through trades) if you are interested let me know.

Hmm, well I would be interested in the Shiny Ekans. After that hmm, what are the natures of the Lugia, Cressalia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwos?

@linny_456; Can I please trade one of my Deoxys (obtained from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs) for your Lugia?

ok, can you trade now?
No, I can't trade online until Friday 7 December because the home which I normally live in doesn't have DS/DSi/3DS compatible connection but every two weekends I stay in a house with a compatible Internet connection. The next time I will be staying in this other house is from 7 to 10 December. Can you please save the Lugia for those dates? I would be saving a Deoxys for you :)

@linny_456; Can I please trade one of my Deoxys (obtained from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs) for your Lugia?

ok, can you trade now?
No, I can't trade online until Friday 7 December because the home which I normally live in doesn't have DS/DSi/3DS compatible connection but every two weekends I stay in a house with a compatible Internet connection. The next time I will be staying in this other house is from 7 to 10 December. Can you please save the Lugia for those dates? I would be saving a Deoxys for you :)

ok

Hmm, how about just any two of those plus the Shiny Ekans and for the Keldeo and the Shaymin (do you want a Level 50 TRU Shaymin or a Level 100 Oblivia Shaymin)?

Yeah, I can trade right now. Let me just get everything on one cart. Use my Black FC: 0605 4093 1044. I'll be on shortly.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom