• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Want shiny pokemonz, can do ALOT for em

Out of the main fandoms im in chose one or more if your also in them!

• Total voters

Typhlosionfan157

Ima fangirl! XD
Reaction score
even if you dont have shiny pokemon still talk to me, i can brabably try to help you with anything for nothing in retrn,
Im bored and want somebody to give me a shiny pokemon. BUT DONT TELL ME WHAT IT IS! it'll be a surprize!! =D I can hatch many MANY pokemon. I have many items. Some im not willing to give up, just ask and we'll see ok? I can level up pokemon too! Depending on the pokemon ill tell you what im willing to level it up to. Just ask what you want and ill see what i can do! Which is alot btw. Tell me anything you want and i MIGHT/PROBABLY will be able to pull it off! I tell you this friends, this really is a great offer, take it up please!! =D

ALSO this isint a one time offer. I want many shiny cutie babys! And cuz im bored i kinda accualy want to do people favors... Odd right? Well ask away ok?!

VM me for extra security for me to grant your wish? Kthxbye! ;p

Last edited:
Re: Wanted: any shiny pokemon

ANY shiny Pokemon, you say...? I might just take you up on that offer. 6 surprise shinies for you, and you can breed/catch 6 nicknamed Pokemon for me. Are you playing DPPt or HGSS?

ANY shiny Pokemon, you say...? I might just take you up on that offer. 6 surprise shinies for you, and you can breed/catch 6 nicknamed Pokemon for me. Are you playing DPPt or HGSS?

No spacific pokemon or nicknames? (please ignore my spelling btw) and im playing platinum. Any level for your pokemon? Ill have them done for you in about 12(least) to 17 hours fom now ok? That 10 in the morning for me to 6 at night for me.

I'm looking for these Pokemon: Staravia, Staraptor, Bidoof, Kricketot, Shinx, and Floatzel. I can come up with nicknames for them if need be.

well ill get you those and we can trade today how bout? give me a few hours and ill get them all for you!
***edit***
iv got em! come and get em!

Last edited:
I hope we can trade tomorrow! 8D; Your surprise shinies are ready, too.

Also, do they have nicknames, or did you want me to come up with them? oAo

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom