• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Want: Shiny Tanabata Jirachi

REHiroshi

Azumarill Trainer
Reaction score
Hi, i'm looking for the shiny tanabata event Jirachi, i'm offering for it up to 3 pokemon from this list:

Shinies
-Charizard x2
-Wartortle x2
-Cloyster
-Gengar
-Poliwrath
-Pinsir
-Ditto
-Articuno x2
-Zapdos x2
-Moltres x4
-Mewtwo
-Mew
-Politoed
-Corsola
-Octillery
-Lugia x2
-Ho-oh x2
-Mawile
-Metagross
-Regirock x3
-Regice x 2
-Registeel x3
-Latias x2
-Latios x2
-Groudon
-Rayquaza x6
-Uxie
-Mesprit
-Azelf
-Dialga x2
-Palkia x3
-Heatran
-Regigigas x2
-Giratina x3
-Cresselia
-Genesect x4

Events
-Mew x3
-Celebi x3
-Jirachi x3
-Deoxys x3
-Manaphy x3
-Darkrai x3
-Shaymin
-Arceus x3
-Victini x3
-Keldeo x3
-Meloetta x2
-Diancie x15

REHiroshi: I don't have one, but I know someone who does. he wants gen VI events and doesn't have diancie. (Which I know you have) it's near the top of the offering station.

REHiroshi: I don't have one, but I know someone who does. he wants gen VI events and doesn't have diancie. (Which I know you have) it's near the top of the offering station.

Thank you so much!!

If is not much to ask, can you please help me contact him/her. I'm on a bus on my way to a friends wedding and the conection is pretty bad. I wil give you and your friend 3 pokemon each if you can help me with that.

i'll be back at home tomorrow so we can di the trade then :)

I have one, and looking for these events. Phantom force darkrai, celebrate, or surf pikachu. :)

ok, so the one trade fell through. (guy didn't want diancie after all), but this one really nice dude is giving me a clone, if you want it. If you don't, well that's ok too.

Of course!! And like i said, i will hive you 3 pokemon for it. :)

Of course, but please please, be patient XD

I'm out of town at a friends wedding, i'll be back tomorrow night. :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom